Numidia

I put the fire out and used less then 25 gallons of water. Please know what your talking about. Your bish is valid but know your facts before you whine.

Also, if the truck took 20 minutes, it would have been a charred frame. It was less then 2 minutes for the truck to get on the track. I took pictures before I grabbed a line and put it out, So I have timestamps to prove it.

turnout gear is a plus...... my chief would have owned my ass if i would have did what happened.

Tell me again jmar about why your truck is not equipped with any type of fire extinguisher?

Only seems the right thing to do with any type of competition vehicle is to ensure you have the proper safety equipment,correct?.

I can not honestly understand why anyone would whine about what a sanctioning body was doing for safety when they have little or no interest in making sure their own vehicle is properly outfitted.So what your saying to all of us here on Comp D is you choose to compete,drag race,sled pull and dyno(as I have seen you do in the past) and you have zero ways to put any type of fire out on your truck because you feel those putting the show on should protect you.

Forgive me for sounding off base or at the risk a tad out of line,but thats just plain f'd up.For the outrageous money you spent to bring that truck out of Missouri and compete around here I would have 2 extinguishers in place to protect not only my interest but myself.You sir are an idiot,plain and simple.

BTW...
Both Gene and Ron have other jobs to tend to and I am sure when Gene gets back home he will send your answer to you.

ATTENTION HAMMER!!!! reread POST 168 i am not going to retype it for your ingnorance:shake:

I am sorry i posted this it is going entirely out of hand, here is what happened, truck is on fire it took some time to put out, not because of track ppl but because of improper equipment, all large pulls i go to have like ten 25lbs. fire extinguishers and when there is a fire everyone grabs one, only one is needed but in event more is needed they r just there, at numidia they roll a 20 to 30k fire tanker on the track and bring out 100' of 2" house, i just dont see that as the right equipment and trucks r harder to move around than a 25lb. tank. Then i see several people walk up to gene and nicely ask what is up with this and he completely blows them off and acts like he doesnt care, maybe he does, but that is not what the competitors understood. I wanted to see how gene responded in front of a group of people in a more relaxed state because ppl respond dif when they have a lot on their plate which is completely understandable. so i left a post that would get genes attention.

I specifically pissed in genes wheaties not anyone elses, i have a question does gene share his wheaties or what? and i will say this much if hammer is eating out of there it has to be a mighty large bowl,:chug:

hammer:bs: and shughes:bs: i know for a fact do not belong here, they were not even at the event and r nothing more then people who read a lot and eat other peoples wheaties, when shughes lives like well over 1000mi away probably more like 2000mi away

i apologize for this being blown up so much i had no idea it would grow to this size, i should never have posted that for 3 reasons

1. it is just simply stupid
2. and it affends those that i compete against
3. it is def just stupid girl whining my vagina is cleaned now and no sand is left

Last edited:
I wasnt gonna get in this dick pulling contest but :nail:
Jmar, just let it go
Andy ,jmar does have a fire extinguisher as he had posted and any of our local intersate pulls has way better track and crew then I ever seen at numedia or proably ever will.
Gene I didnt know you could have a stand of grass on clay:hehe:
I had a good time,glad to have a event close to home,track held together a lot better then last year.
I thought the turnout and payout was down from last year,hope we can learn form any mishaps and have great show next year$.02

Grass will grow on rock, as it does on that entire hillside, or clay. I have not seen a track this spring across 4 states that didnt have grass on it.

Find me some stock car track clay to mix in, we need 15 tri-axle loads.
Volunteers and donations accepted gladly.

jmar, no official needs chirpers coming up and demanding to know why this or that, especially ones that have had numerous safety violations on their own truck in the past, and argued about them, when told to fix them.
Sometimes its best to walk away, eh?

Of course we want the spectators behind the fence, something could catch on fire.

No event is perfect, even if that is the goal. If you expect it to be, you may as well get over it.

The loud speakers were actually turned towards the pulling side this year, but still did not work.:nail:

The Mini roller was the last resort boys. Purse money, or a big roller, what class wants cut? Volunteers? It compacted fine, btw. Seemed like the winners got a hold of the track just fine. 3 classes over 300 feet. A LOT better than last year, even with the late water.

We make improvements every year, more need to be made.

The footages were as close to perfect for each class as you could hope to get, anywhere.

Just think, picture perfect class results on top a rock filled, grass laden tinker toy packer topsoil track that runs up hill with moron officials and track crew!!!

I guess some pullers knew how to adapt to those awfullll conditions.:lolly:

thank you very much to both the guys that put up the link to the results as well as the link to the you tube video. I was looking for both those things all day long! although on the NADM site the only two things they got right were my name (Drew Bolen) and my distance. lol Im from MD not MA and i have a 07 LBZ not an 02 but either way i was glad the truck made it out in one piece. CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR, SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Thank you NADM crew for the great event, nice pulling track, and great payouts!

There is a reason we drive 950 miles+ to come to your events!

although on the NADM site the only two things they got right were my name (Drew Bolen) and my distance. lol Im from MD not MA and i have a 07 LBZ not an 02

If you filled out the form with your particulars, its a good chance your handwriting caused the issues. We have a lot of that.
But thanks for coming!

If you filled out the form with your particulars, its a good chance your handwriting caused the issues. We have a lot of that.
But thanks for coming!

I dont doubt that at all. We had a blow out on the trailer about 20 miles from the event and were rushing. so by the time i got there i was in such a hurry i probably wrote all my info down like a first grader. :doh:

Gene, ditch the work stock class payouts, just give trophies and get a better roller...that should make them happy. LOL

did we just come up with two possible solution to problemss? WOW this seems far more constructive than whining.
CompD Mobile Device

Back