Numidia

i was exaggerating slightly but it took a lot of water, but it probably took 25 gallons to fill the hose up, i am not saying u did a exellant job of putting out the fire with a fire hose but i say it was unnessary and took a lot of time

Maybe you could learn how to use proper grammar and how to spell. It is taking a lot of time for me to read your posts.

Great event once again. Huge thanks to ALL of the NADM crew for their hard work and the sponsors for making the event go without a hitch. There were tons of great trucks competing for cash money paid in full on the spot.

Great event once again. Huge thanks to ALL of the NADM crew for their hard work and the sponsors for making the event go without a hitch. There were tons of great trucks competing for cash money paid in full on the spot.

u didnt have any problem hooking to my truck did u????????????????????

Maybe you could learn how to use proper grammar and how to spell. It is taking a lot of time for me to read your posts.

i know i do not have the best grammer i will admit it, no harm telling me the truth it is a fact my grammer completely 100% sucks

The man on the scraper is second to none in the country, period.

thankyou2:

i was mentioning the fisher price "PACKER" you should have a larger one or have 5 fisher price ones

ok here u go gene the good things about numidia

excellant turn out in trucks for the 2.6 class i believe there was 16 last year and this year i believe it was over 20, u had a lot of good trucks there i like to see a lot of good running trucks, the late start did not bother me at all schedules r subject to change anyway, i say go with the flow

Shameless plug, unbelievable.

say what u want gene. i am a man. i can take anything u tell me so say whats on your heart at the moment if that makes u feel better we all need a good cry sometimes:lolly:

people like jmar make me wonder if anyone in pulling has a penis. obviously most do, but jesus girl...

Go wash the sand out of your vagina!!!! STFU & GTFO

people like jmar make me wonder if anyone in pulling has a penis. obviously most do, but jesus girl...

The worst part is, he is a sponsor and has his name all over his whining and crying.

whats the problem seriously i just say a little of what is on my mind and u all take it like i just shot your wife, people give me their 100% opinion all the time grow up ppl one little negative comment and everyone is upset

do u need a good cry to, lets both go together and wash the sand out of our vaginas, and have a good cry too, the tears r rolling already i am with your vagina on this one, let it out and cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

do you help sponsor these events jmar?

well i am just getting into this and there is not enough cash to sponsor everything,

i make my hitches to fit you guys standards and as far as i know u never had any problem hooking to any of my hitches, i do remember u had a problem hooking to some of the trucks at keystone

if i had more money i would sponsor every event i could trust me i would sponsor equipment or whatever to make the event run smoother

hey man it is a good event:cheer: i could not wait to hook at big event numidia where there r a lot of good running trucks there, i am sorry i could not compete due to breakdown and was a complete waste of u guys time but that happens in pulling sometimes

any other questions????????????

well i am just getting into this and there is not enough cash to sponsor everything,

i make my hitches to fit you guys standards and as far as i know u never had any problem hooking to any of my hitches, i do remember u had a problem hooking to some of the trucks at keystone

if i had more money i would sponsor every event i could trust me i would sponsor equipment or whatever to make the event run smoother

hey man it is a good event:cheer: i could not wait to hook at big event numidia where there r a lot of good running trucks there, i am sorry i could not compete due to breakdown and was a complete waste of u guys time but that happens in pulling sometimes

any other questions????????????

That is all I wanted to hear. :cheer: I guess you saw where I was heading. LOL
But it's not always about throwing cash at the problem either. Myabe Gene could use a helping hand or usefull advice or assistance is getting the required equipment together for the events. Just sayin...

That is all I wanted to hear. :cheer: I guess you saw where I was heading. LOL
But it's not always about throwing cash at the problem either. Myabe Gene could use a helping hand or usefull advice or assistance is getting the required equipment together for the events. Just sayin...

sounds like we r on the same page

btw

i do not have any problem with anybody that thinks dif of my opinion its all cool i dont have a problem with anybody on here including gene himself i just see things could be ran a little differently thats all

And I'm jsut saying why not help to make the events better for everyone. You do sound like you are crying, earlier in this thread at least.

i just say whats on my mind thats all

i ran the drags and sledpulled and had some people helping me out special thanks goes out to them

but there is simply not enough dead time for me to run the packer although thats not the problem just when u rent one rent a larger one next time thats all

Back