Ohio TS convoy

The train should be pulling out of the rest area just north of Cincy at 0800. I don't know about anyone farther north. Sonic Superduty maybe?

GreenBeast and I will be rolling down 670 and getting onto 75 there, so thats not much farther North. We are coming from the Logan / Champaign county area.

Jason

not going to make it for the convoy, im here at spartan diesel right now and im heading up from there

Jason are you guys coming through Urbana? We are leaving Urbana at 6:00 am. Ron

Jason are you guys coming through Urbana? We are leaving Urbana at 6:00 am. Ron

We are meeting at the Speedway in Urbana on 68 North of the tracks to roll out at 6:30. That should put us at the rest stop before 8:00 no problem.

Check your PMs.

Jason

Ah-OOO. Somebody is loaded up and ready to go! :snoop:

Last convoy list will be up shortly.

Attachments

• 5535_5555TSready0001.jpg
    5535_5555TSready0001.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 5535_5555TSready0003.jpg
    5535_5555TSready0003.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 54
Final list guys.....PRINT it out! See everyone tomorrow! :Cheer:

Bold text=Driver has a CB
Red text = Latest changes
(T)= Pulling a trailer
(+ truck)= Number of trucks (buddies) someone is bringing along
(Lodging location)= Do I really need to explain?

Convoy count: 56 Trucks / 12 Trailers

Double J (T) (Ramada) (Cell: 937-631-7694)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (Best Western)
SuperSonic (+ 1 truck) (T)
Greenbeast (T) (Ramada)
Sonic Superduty (+ 6 trucks) (Days Inn)
High Tech Ram (+ 2 trucks) (Ramada)
CumminsExpress (T) (Campground)
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed (Econo)
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ 2 trucks) (Homeless)
Trainrobber (+ 1 truck) (Ramada)
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck) (Days Inn)
Bobcat698 (T) (Ramada)
n8kxh (Microtel)
House (T) (+3 trucks) (Days Inn) *Indiana Convoy lead truck*
Rowilson
Hoob (T) (Days Inn)
12vchevydually (+ 1 truck) (Campground)
HotRodTractor (T)
Smokinrebel (Days Inn)
Chris Mallett (+2 trucks) (Microtel)
HOLYSMOKES (Best Western)
HPAddict (T) (Days Inn)
MY ADXN (Ramada)
Bosshawg600 (+7 trucks?)
wtfd6 (Best Western)
DiscountPowerParts1 (T) (Candlewood Suites)

CB channel: 1

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75. Mile marker 27.6
Depart time: Leave rest area at 8:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG

Started pre TS party as I was cleaning truck 4am is going to hurt.LOL:Cheer::Cheer:

Nope bringing the old war wagon. Went to get the new one, Lets just say it looked alot better on the net. Going to look at one in INDY when we get back from TS.

SAME FRIGGN THING happened when I ordered my wife. GOOD GRIEF she has some CHOMPERS!! Looks like Ill have to wait untill sunday to break the news to him that Indy isnt on the way home from Bowling Green to Ohio. NO ONE SHOW THIS KID A MAP THIS WEEKEND, it will RUIN the supprise.LOL

DAMN IT MAN, You posted at 3 AM? And I know your leaving in 45 min. You arn't kidding when you said you were not sleeping this weekend. Better get an EXTRA helping of chili this AM. :woohoo:

Last edited:
Woodsrat,HOOBLER,COONSMILE,Double J, HIGH TECH RAM, joefarmer, hotrodtractor,HOUSE and everyone else that convoy was a FN BLAST I couldnt have asked for better weather going down there...could doo with out the sunburn...... I got home at around 6:30ish I just talked to HIGHTECH he was about another hour togo!!! hope everyone had a safe trip home!! now could someone helo me out and re-size these pics I got at the sled pulls???????

had a great time. thanks to all and meeting everybody. finally got to put alot of faces with names.

jeremie

Anyone got a 5" elbow and some flex??

:doh:LOL I want to thank Joel For making this whole thing come togather. My Weekend Started at 2:30am Friday and ended at 8:30pm today so it was long and a lot of driving. The convoy Made the time fly by and me and the Wife where more than amused several times driving in the convoy With all the smoke,Cut off's,Exaust falling off, Roads getting blocked,and the craziest CB Chat I've ever heard. Sonic_Superduty and I had a blast Coming back home. Know Lets see those vids and pics. Everyone was Cool and it was nice to finally Meet a few of ya'll. Had a Blast BLacking out I-75

Chris

kinda bummed not making the convoy with matt and the guys, had to stay at home a little longer than planned, but i sure had a hell of a time when we got there.... met alot of good guys, seen alot of crazy stuff and now im ready for the next pull..... How about IRP CONVOY?........ just a thought
:evil:ft:

Back