Ohio TS convoy

Who stack was that on 71 close to Louisvillie, any of the convoy ?

I know I didn't get any pix of the convoy, there might be a few out there though. It was one of those things that you would;ve had to have seen. Everyone worked as a team to keep the riff-raff regular traffic out of our business. The coal was rollin', trucks were flying, and miscellaneous motorists had to f'n wait. I don't know who said it, but "we got over a million dollars of equipment right here, they'll wait for us" or something like that.....Definately one of the highlights of the trip!!!! Job well done!

I know I had a blast rolling down the intestate with this crew :D Lets just say I was glad not to be pulling a trailer and could have a little fun with the tow truck. I'm looking foward to the video of it.

Glad I got to put some faces to some names and hope the convoy segment of the weekend gets turned into a part of the event for the guys that can participate.

Jason

Alright...who was taking video of the convoy as we left the Pilot? I know someone actually pulled over in the hammer lane, slowed down, and filmed everyone as they drove by. N8kxh should have some video of us leaving the second rest area. Timing wasn't quite right when we drove through E-town, so we didn't get video from the overpass.

Overall it was a great time and time really did FLY by. Some memorable moments have to be when HighTechRam lossed is flex-pipe and 90 deg elbow and continued to roll coal, the Ford rental pullled off of the road and doing a burnout as we rolled by, and of course all the unburnt fuel filling the air. LOL

Yeah, I think my 95 needs a new air filter after being in the back of the convoy for the last leg of the trick!

The haze never stopped!
Chris

Here are a few shots i got

DSCF0776.jpg

DSCF0788.jpg

DSCF0794.jpg

DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0796.jpg

DSCF0797.jpg

DSCF0798.jpg

looks like a fun time guys!!!!

whats up with the white ram turning around???:doh:

Alright...who was taking video of the convoy as we left the Pilot? I know someone actually pulled over in the hammer lane, slowed down, and filmed everyone as they drove by. N8kxh should have some video of us leaving the second rest area. Timing wasn't quite right when we drove through E-town, so we didn't get video from the overpass.

Overall it was a great time and time really did FLY by. Some memorable moments have to be when HighTechRam lossed is flex-pipe and 90 deg elbow and continued to roll coal, the Ford rental pullled off of the road and doing a burnout as we rolled by, and of course all the unburnt fuel filling the air. LOL

what about the beer hand-offs while cruising down the highway...btw none of that beer was consumed by the drivers of the trucks until we hit days inn, but the passengers are another story!!

looks like a fun time guys!!!!

whats up with the white ram turning around???:doh:
Someone was nice enough to block all the oncoming traffic anywhere we had to merge or turn. "They'll stop. We're BIGGER!" LOL

what about the beer hand-offs while cruising down the highway...btw none of that beer was consumed by the drivers of the trucks until we hit days inn, but the passengers are another story!!

Oh...add this to the list of "NO's" at the Ramada Friday night.

*No open containers (plastic cups only)
*No burn outs
*No loud talking
*No loud music
*No Train horns
*No Corvette burn outs---or the wife will stand in front of the car. LOL

Oh...add this to the list of "NO's" at the Ramada Friday night.

*No open containers (plastic cups only)
*No burn outs
*No loud talking
*No loud music
*No Train horns
*No Corvette burn outs---or the wife will stand in front of the car. LOL

LOL that aint no sh!t, that was helarious to see them damnd security guards walked around and started acting like total bada$$e$ :blahblah1:... it did start to get good and then the cops showed up like 5 times!! it was awesome for sure. and ummm WE NEED A CONVOY FOR IRP!!!

that guy with the white dodge that was blocking off traffic is my Idol!!!! he just plain didne give a sh!t!! the best was when we were getting off at BG and he drove right through the grass median with 2 state cops behind him!!!!LOL

thanks for the pics!!!

that guy with the white dodge that was blocking off traffic is my Idol!!!! he just plain didne give a sh!t!! the best was when we were getting off at BG and he drove right through the grass median with 2 state cops behind him!!!!LOL

thanks for the pics!!!

LOL Yes....he deserves the "I don't give a chit award" :Cheer: My kids will still be in school, so I won't be able to roll down until after 3:30 on Friday for IRP if we decide to go. The Michigan crew has a convoy started and will roll through and pick up the OH gang around noon. Woodsrat probably has the details on that one.

well J i dont get off work till 230 so if you would like to meet up and go we could do that just let me know!!

The cat from WV in the white road block was a nut. We caught him on a side road trying to get in the truck pulls and my wife started egging him on. He came around like 6 cars and jumped in front of us, then yells on the radio to hold his spot and went to find a way to get his buddies in quicker.:lolly: Good to meet everyone else. I will post up stuff on the IRP convoy later. But from the letter I got today dont know if it is going to be worth going, But we are doing it anyway.

Chuck...I forgot about my personal convoy roadblock! Nice having you back there...Thanks Man.

Stupid PT cruisers :evil :evil
Chris

are you talking about the letter from the hotel Chuck? or something else?

Back