Oil Cooler Failed

Dboy11

Resident Closet Gay
Just figured I would let everyone know that my oil cooler failed this morning, degas bottle spewing oil. Hopefully headgaskets didnt blow. And have 1 bad injector, but at the very least the truck was scheduled to go in tomorrow anyways. :bs:

This thing is such a PITA!

449.jpg

LOL LOL

I am definetly suffering right now. I really want to get a F-150 with a gas motor, but then again I have only had ford diesels, and they could possibly be the culprit behind my want/not so much for another diesel.

DO NOT get a ford gasser they suck. Junk engines, horrible fuel mileage, and a pita to work on, I work on state vehicles all the time and HATE it. Not as bad as a 6.0 though I guess... I would get a Chevy gasser any day.

Anything is better than a 6.0! Considering cummins swap now but don't have another truck to drive.....

Sorr to hear that but If you had been monitoring oil temps you could have avoided 90% of the mess.

Monitoring now could save you the next time your oil cooler desides to fail...

ok well I will add a gauge then. I should have it out of shop tomorrow. New oil cooler, and 4 new injectors! It should run good for about 2 weeks before something else breaks LOL

It is vital that you monitor the delta between EOT and ECT. When up to operating temperature, the two should be no more than 10* apart.

I'm glad you broke!

Want to sell me a Wilson yet?

I Hate you!!!:hehe::hehe:

I cant believe you found this, I am definitely sitting at work laughing my butt off.

And the only way your getting a Wilson is if you pry it from my cold dead hands!!!

I Hate you!!!:hehe::hehe:

I cant believe you found this, I am definitely sitting at work laughing my butt off.

And the only way your getting a Wilson is if you pry it from my cold dead hands!!!

It was worth a try!

Well I am supposed to be getting my truck back today. I have had enough of a 1500! Its getting a trailer hooked up to it as soon as I get it, going to pick up a 20KW generator to get the other business started!!!

So I was supposed to get truck back today. It now has blown Headgaskets......

Back