Oil Cooler Failed

Ya it definetly blows!! O no, not selling the wilson yet, and if this thing breaks again, I am not fixing, I am shooting it with my Wilson

Ok got a question, someone told me today that bc head gaskets blew and coolant is now everywhere...that it will lead to premature death of the motor bc the coolant will eat away at the bearings in the bottom of the motor etc...is this true?? This one just doesn't. Seem to make sense, but that's why I come here

And to u mr leo....ur prob right lmao

I do apologize for my post as I'm doing while sitting in my sweet gas motor 150 on the the cellular device

There are enough of the 6.0 trucks out there running around after blown HG's I think I would say that it's a load of BS some one is feeding you.

if it was drivin for miles with coolant in the oil maybe, but the little that may have got down there after they put it back together and found it probably insnt a big deal.

12v ftw?

There are enough of the 6.0 trucks out there running around after blown HG's I think I would say that it's a load of BS some one is feeding you.

Ok thats what i thought to. I dont have the time for a 12v!

Ok so tell me how this price sounds. Replace oil cooler, install 4 injectors, studs, machine heads, clean coolant system. $5200

Ok so apparently my hpop failed also and took the injectors with it...and possibly a cracked head now to..........

Price don't sound bad, dude either sell the S.O.B as it is or put a cummins in it, sounds like you're one of the unlucky mofos with a lemon.

Wonder how much i can sell it for with a blown engine basically?

Truck will be done in 2 weeks now. After that I am selling it. Anyone got a good price you think i can get rid of it at? I will post up some pics shortly

I would honestly keep the truck and drive after fixing that sh!t storm of problems because that is just about every weak point on these trucks that broke all at once. Just my .02$.

I would honestly keep the truck and drive after fixing that sh!t storm of problems because that is just about every weak point on these trucks that broke all at once. Just my .02$.

Thats what I was thinking also, but it is also going to need ball joints, a ficm, a fuel pump. Its just a money pit and im officially done with it. I can get a brand new F-150 for a work truck, xl, and I still need to talk with my accountant, but i think i can get 100% right off.

No brainer?

Thats what I was thinking also, but it is also going to need ball joints, a ficm, a fuel pump. Its just a money pit and im officially done with it. I can get a brand new F-150 for a work truck, xl, and I still need to talk with my accountant, but i think i can get 100% right off.

No brainer?

Are you going to be happy driving a gasser? You are going to trade a repair bill for a truck payment for 48 to 60 months if you sell the PowerStroke and buy a new truck. I know what I would do but I have driven nothing but gasser 1/2 tons and always needed a bigger truck for work and towing. You could also spend the money on a F250 with the 6.2 in a XL if you want to go to a gas truck. Just spitting out ideas here.

Back