open house day

btw Ted- Thanks for getting pics for me! :D

No problem bro. I've got some videos and more pics. I'll put them on a disk and you can have them all. I've got no place to post the video's, or I'd put them up.

Also, gonna need to hook up with you sometime by PM. I think you may have mentioned something to one of the guys about using CAT filter with the airdog systems???
It actually is a Napa filter that is used in a Cat application. I'll get the number for you tomorrow. Big angry do you by any chance have a vid of my runs?

It actually is a Napa filter that is used in a Cat application. I'll get the number for you tomorrow. Big angry do you by any chance have a vid of my runs?

Sorry, I don't think so, but I'll check. What color was your truck?

Thanks Lloyd for working so hard to have this event and a special thanks to joe and the boys who did all the work to keep it going! That 4b scares me I'm gonna have a chat with the owner and see if i can convince him to get a tune up soon!LOL Thanks Jim for the tuning tips on the 3rd gen!

Thanks for bringing the convoy down from up north Lee! It was a pleasure to have you guys

Thanks Llyod and Jim for a great event. It was a great turnout. It was my pleasure to help strap down trucks for you. Now I know what the guys at SGS go through. Lee and Jeff it was nice to meet you guys. Hey Ted thanks for keeping everyone inline on Saturday. Hey Llyod think this is going to be an anual thing? All I have to say is that 4bt sleeper is WOW!!!:rockwoot: I want to apologise to whoever about got wiped out by the flex pipe when my truck was on th dyno. Thanks to Robert, Wes and everyone else who helped my find and fix the fuel leak on the truck.
Joe

Any time, Lee. We enjoyed having you guys. That goes for everybody that showed up. You made our first open house a great success. Thanks.

Joe, fix your sig.:D

I found a TastyKake in my back seat this morning when I got home....HaHa,
I know nothing about it LOL Did you eat it?
See you all at the NADM event in July ?

Ill bring some more to Numidia...

Tim

old school Ford
Garofalo Truck (forget the user's name, sorry)
367085939.jpg

Thats Rons Truck...XTrEmE9156
308K miles, Stock HX35, 366HP

Dyno Results

Name------------------------------------Make-----------------HP
Allen Smith.........................................2000 Ford..................270
Wes Dimig.........................................1997 Dodge................448
Dave Weaver.....................................2001 Chevy...............438
Loren Hochstedler..............................1994 Dodge...............479 water/meth
Derrick Weaver..................................2003 Chevy...............463
Reuben Rice.......................................1998 Dodge...............399
Ryan Sloan........................................2005 GMC.................438
Steve Campbell..................................2003 Dodge...............485
Tim Martineau....................................2000 Fummins...........495 #2 600 Juice
George Martin...................................1992 K1500 4BT........496 AKA Dimig Killer:D
Chuck Pyatt.......................................2007 Chevy................449
Joe Landers.......................................2000 Dodge................617
Ron Chickey......................................1994 Dodge.................367
Wayne"my wifes gonna beat me" Wildbore..2006 Dodge................734#2 979 Juice
Josh Yocum.......................................2005 Dodge................556
Mike Mazur........................................2004.5 Dodge............571
Kalen Brown......................................2005 Dodge.................642
Angelo Ezzo......................................2004 Dodge 555..........787 #2

Thanks again gang for an awesome turnout!

Man seeing this make me feel even worse that I couldnt make it. DAMN IT ANY HOW..........

Congrats on the turn out bud.Thanks everyone for coming and acting like normal people with no trouble at all thats what makes these events so enjoyable.looking forward to the next one.

I'm waiting for Lloyd to start a new thread on the trick FCA that he removed from a certain truck!:evil:pop:

i want to appoligize to everyone, especially lloyd and the rest of the MAD crew for my absence on sat. I told everyone that i would be there and i didnt show, i have been swamped with last minute wedding stuff and the ongoing battle of trying to make my house safe and remodel it at the same time. all last week in the evenings i was mowing lawns and doing wedding stuff and sat and sun for me consisted of my dad and i tearing the chimney down from my house which went straight through the middle of the house. it was no easy task but it is done. still no excuse but i am sorry i wasnt there to show my support. but i have to work when i can and when help is available. josh

See! Even Ted agrees! :D I have been helping him out lately on his fitness regiment. Everything from lifting weights, 200 lbs at a time to his speedbag punching skills. LOL

He's training for numidia :hehe:

Back