open house day

Here is the video of my run

and the Sheet

600hp_Dyno.JPG

Looked like you guys had a good day, just curious why your not doing uncorrected #s ?

i want to appoligize to everyone, especially lloyd and the rest of the MAD crew for my absence on sat. I told everyone that i would be there and i didnt show, i have been swamped with last minute wedding stuff and the ongoing battle of trying to make my house safe and remodel it at the same time. all last week in the evenings i was mowing lawns and doing wedding stuff and sat and sun for me consisted of my dad and i tearing the chimney down from my house which went straight through the middle of the house. it was no easy task but it is done. still no excuse but i am sorry i wasnt there to show my support. but i have to work when i can and when help is available. josh
Hmm, sure hope I don't have any remodeling or grass to cut this weekend.

Dyno Results

Name------------------------------------Make-----------------HP
George Martin...................................1992 K1500 4BT........496 AKA Dimig Killer:D

WHAAA???? A 4bt with 496hp? :what: Pics? Story? Twins? Spray? AHHH!!!

You missed a big surprise at the dyno!
Twins and #2 on a bone stock bottom end...daily driven and regularly tows heavy!

Last edited:

Brandon, there are pics of it in this thread. It's the GMC 1/2 ton owned by cumminsfever. I posted a pic of the truck and the engine earlier. TOTAL sleeper.

he needs a part time gig with the mosquito commission............

You mean from the oil smoke?
I think that's the secret. #2 only my butt!!! That thing was burning engine oil too!!!!!! LOL

You mean from the oil smoke?
I think that's the secret. #2 only my butt!!! That thing was burning engine oil too!!!!!! LOL

Now don't tell all the secrets :hehe: actually he was burning approx. 70% wmo.LOL

What is all this fuss about? I was as surprised as the rest of you guys. I had put about 2 gal of diesel and 5 gal of kerosene in with the wmo. The water injection wasn't working either. I wonder where it will go when the water is working and we hold it down till it peaks out. It definitely wasn't done.

What is all this fuss about? I was as surprised as the rest of you guys. I had put about 2 gal of diesel and 5 gal of kerosene in with the wmo. The water injection wasn't working either. I wonder where it will go when the water is working and we hold it down till it peaks out. It definitely wasn't done.
Most of the guys on 4btswaps flip out over 300hp, much less 500. This just kinda caught me off-guard. How much boost? What twins?

the needle on the 60 lb gauge had went back around and hit the bottom side of the pin on the 0 side lol

Attachments

• martin2.bmp
    673.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
This is why!

Melted a piston or few for sure, been there done it a few times. Had a local guy melt his down on the dyno Monday. He was running Juice and a Smarty and water meth. One run on fuel he was ok then he turned the water on and blew the dipstick out and that was all she wrote. I have told him over and over not to run too much meth and get rid of the Edge stack but he would never listen to me.......

Back