open house day

after 40 psi I don't figure you are lookin anywhere but out the front window, or the side depending on which one is pointing the direction of travel of the truck...........

after 40 psi I don't figure you are lookin anywhere but out the front window, or the side depending on which one is pointing the direction of travel of the truck...........

Actually, since it's a 1/2 ton truck it has so much frame flex and axle wrap it won't cut loose!

Uhhu :pop: until it breaks!

You need to come up here tomorrow and get that dana 80. I finally got a machine here to move it!

time to box the frame dude !
If it ain't broke fix it? :umno:...but then again...A certain truck just left here...the driver was mumbling :bs: about needing a few more parts and the cost of his toy...I think it may have something to do with compression ratios and drive pressure. Maybe in the coarse of nature it'll gain a pony or two :hehe:

The water injection wasn't working either. I wonder where it will go when the water is working and we hold it down till it peaks out. It definitely wasn't done.

I thought i warned you about the consequences of using much water!LOL

Last edited:
Can we talk about the loft now???:woohoo:

Perhaps a design the loft competition.??

So far I like Dons Idea.

good idea, loft can definatley use a bit of expansion, , fair amount of wasted space there. room for a few more parts, and a kegerator or two.

Actually, we already have plans for the loft. That's where the powder coating booth and oven will be. The majority of prep work, (sand-blasting and stuff), will be done at my house, to keep the dirt down inside the shop.

Speaking of that oven, did you lug that heavy beast upstairs yet? We should have done it Saturday evening.

Speaking of that oven, did you lug that heavy beast upstairs yet? We should have done it Saturday evening.

We could have done it Sunday, if someone hadn't gone fishing.:D

No, not yet. We'll get one of the guys around there with a forklift, unless you want to come back down and help, Sasquatch.:D

We could have done it Sunday, if someone hadn't gone fishing.:D

No, not yet. We'll get one of the guys around there with a forklift, unless you want to come back down and help, Sasquatch.:D
Didn't make it out Sunday, customer had to cancel. Got caught up with some laundry, etc.
Will be out of town the next couple of weekends, sorry.

He went on sunday too!!!???!!!

He told me on saturday of the open house he just spent the last 3 days fishing.
Must be nice to sit around and do nothing and smoke your backwoods cigars

LOL
It's not too shabby. :D I was out fishing Tuesday night, Thursday night, and Friday night. I ended up keeping three trout Friday night, and had them on the grille last night, it was delicious.
I was out of Backwoods, so I had to settle for some other off brand. They weren't so good. :bang

Last edited:
Back