Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help.

Just saw this! Paypal sent brother. Looking forward to hearing that golden redneck voice out of the tower speakers at an event real soon!

Tim, make sure my paypal went through this time. I just got a notification that it was unclaimed. Apparently, the "baja" was missing. There should be money in the account for Tim now from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
PayPal sent wish it could be more but I know every little bit helps.

This is by the greatest forum I am proud to be associated with for helping out our fellow members.

Paypal sent and we're working on a little something else for ya too. I wish you guys the best right now. Prayers sent out as well!

As soon as my check goes in the bank i have some coming your way. I know its not gunna be much but every little bit will count.

Seeing this kind of tragedy hit someone in our still small community of diesel's sucks, but seeing this kind of response of helping on of our own is awesome! It makes me proud to be apart of this forum or you might could even say family in this situation. I had family in alabama that had this same stuff happen to from the same storm and I just pray that they make it through it with help like this somehow.

I just want to say thank you for letting me be apart of this forum and I pray that everything ends up working out for the best!

Just checked into compd for the first time in a week or so to find this thread..! I added a few bucks to the pot... better nate than lever, they say...

Wishing you the best

Back