Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help.

I know how this is myself we were in picher ok when the tornado hit there back in 09 it is a truly a traumatic experience and I'm glad to hear him and his family is ok prayers are sent from us here and money will be sent ASAP

Glad you guys are ok Timmy, cant wait to hear stories from this one- "So there I was, Down in Alabama..."

Sent ya a few bones hope it does ya some good!

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Tim but a brother in need is just that. Prayers and Paypal sent let us know if their Family needs anything else!!! Lots of Resources on here.

Prayers and paypal sent. Hang in there you guys..........

Prayers sent. Paypal soon to follow. Glad you all are safe and hope everything is back to normal as soon as possible.

Don't really know anybody here, but a brother is in need. Sending a small contribution in a few minutes to try & help out. This is a great site & I am amazed @ the outflow of generousity from the members here. Hope to get to meet a few of yall @ the TDS in Oct. Good luck Tim & prayers headed your way as well.

You people truly amaze me. I am moved by emotion myself as I write this. Waking this morning to see the paypal account had grown yet again by a substantial amount. I have never doubted my choice in the community of friends I have been blessed with, but I have to say you have far exceeded my expectations. There have been people that I know here locally that have never met Tim or Heather that have helped.

Each and every dollar is appreciated. You guys are the best. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you guys. I had no Idea how bad it was until I saw the pictures of the house. It's amazing they got out. After knowing what the house was before and seeing the pictures now it's just amazing.

Thank each and everyone of you!

Prayers and paypal sent!

Let us know if we can do anymore to help!

Found my computer........

Thank You.
Thank You.
Thank You.

You guys are unbelievably awesome. A guy really finds out what kinds of friends he has when his house falls in on his head..... I just don't recommend trying it for yourself. The Comp D family is bar-none the greatest group out there today. And the best part is, we are all givers. I have watched us help out children, families, Swole's 47 engines, and now I have watched you guys do something so wonderful for me and my family that I cannot express what it means to us in words. We were able to salvage some furniture and clothes, but the rest of our stuff is pretty much gone. I did manage to pull a few tools out of the rubble to be able to wrench on he blue bomb the next time she goes to taking a dump on me LOL

Again guys, Heather and I cannot express how much we appreciate this. Hopefully I will get to some of you guys in a few weeks at TS and be able to hug your necks. Thanks again. You guys rock......

-Tim

Back