Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help.

What does Comp D have now...15,000 members or so? Imagine the help we could give him is everyone only sent him $1!

Pony up ladies and gents!

Every little bit helps...Tim is one of the nicest guys I've ever had the opportunity to meet....kinda crazy, but hey:D

Chris

try 24,650 members with 12,550 active members just remember if you send it paypal you can send it as a gift and it will not charge a fee.

It's not as much as I wish I could do but I will empty out my PayPal here in a few seconds. Sorry for all the heart ache you and the family are going through but Ash and myself will also be praying for you and the family.

Timbo, Sorry to hear about your family and house, Our family prayed for you guys last night, and we will continue to.

Never met the man myself, but I figure I covered for a few who are a little short. My family lives in the middle of tornado alley so I have seen first hand the destruction a twister can cause.
Just glad everyone is alive to tell the tale.

bunch of money sent.

If he needs more at a later time, post up so. I know these insurance things take awhile too.

Dalpilot, check coming your way for Timbeaux. Nothing jaw-dropping, but I hope it helps a bit.

Prayers sent out to you and your family Tim. I saw coverage on the news this mourning so I can only imagine. Hope things shape up for you and your family soon!

I'm trying to get my paypal set up so I can send you some money Tim.

I had a feeling last nght when I turned on the TV that this might have happened. I lived up about 50 miles North of Timbeaux back in the late 70's as a kid. I still recall the 74 tornado that got our neighbors farm, but spared ours. All my Bama aunts, uncles, and cousins have moved to Fairhope now though.

The good thing about this area is the people will pull together, clean up, and get things running again in record time for something this bad. It wont be a 9th lower ward mess. Glad you and the family made out OK Timmay!

There are a few Moody videos on youtube now. If anyone wants a closer look.

Paypal in route Man.

You guys are amazing. I have sent most of it this morning, but it continues to pour in. Thanks.

I just heard on the radio that the death toll for the tornadoes in the south was up to 272. Tim you and your daughter were very lucky, God was watching out for you. Prayers and money sent.

Last edited:
Folks, I wanted to pass along something.

I was fortunate enough to get a call from our dear friend Timbeaux moments ago. He is doing about as good as anyone could expect; still running on adrenalin and in some state of shock. In spite of all this as he recounted the events of recent, in typical Timbeaux fashion, he managed to have me laughing on several occasions with his anecdotes. LOL

When I inquired about the help from our diesel community, his response was very grateful and clearly burdened with emotion. After several brief attempts, he simply said, "I am moved beyond words..." The phone was quiet for quite some time before the conversation moved on.

Anyone who has met Tim in person knows silence is an enemy, and words are in infinite supply. Friends, you have truly impacted this family on a personal level.

To anyone who has prayed for or donated to this cause or has plans to do so in the future, I am truly thankful. It has been a pleasure to play a small part in an ongoing impact of such magnitude for a dear friend who was so moved by the efforts of our community.

I am especially thankful for Tim Scherer (AKA: Dalpilot), for getting the ball rolling with a paypal fund and notifying his close friends to help with the cause. Tim also played a helpful role in getting Heather back to Alabama. He is truly a friend among friends and I am privileged to call him one of my own.

As the adrenalin fades and the Turners begin the difficult insurance process, detailing lost contents, and trying to rebuild their lives, I'm sure the shock of reality will continue to bite. I would encourage anyone who is still contemplating and able to contribute to these efforts monetarily, please do so. You are helping a hardworking young family who will certainly feel the impact and believe me when I say, will be truly grateful for your generosity.:thankyou2:

Back