Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help.

Thank You.
Thank You.
Thank You.

You guys are unbelievably awesome. A guy really finds out what kinds of friends he has when his house falls in on his head..... I just don't recommend trying it for yourself. The Comp D family is bar-none the greatest group out there today. And the best part is, we are all givers. I have watched us help out children, families, Swole's 47 engines, and now I have watched you guys do something so wonderful for me and my family that I cannot express what it means to us in words. We were able to salvage some furniture and clothes, but the rest of our stuff is pretty much gone. I did manage to pull a few tools out of the rubble to be able to wrench on he blue bomb the next time she goes to taking a dump on me LOL

Again guys, Heather and I cannot express how much we appreciate this. Hopefully I will get to some of you guys in a few weeks at TS and be able to hug your necks. Thanks again. You guys rock......

-Tim

Good to see ya still have the spirit Tim! You are a great guy who is well deserving of all the help you get!

We are all here for you man. Through all this just keep in mind, you always have stupid human tricks and cooler racing to look forward to LOL.

Glad to see you are in good spirits Tim. You know that we as a group stick together and help out our own and others as needed. Even though I have only met you twice, I feel as though we are good friends. If you need ANYTHING else make sure to let us know.

Glad to see you on here Timmay!!!!! If there's anything I can do from OHIO, let me know....

Y'all take care down there!
Chris

My pay pal account has been restricted until I can verify my address. They are doing it by mail since I do not have a land line. This could take a while. Is there an address I can send a check or money order to?

Glad to see you still have your sense of humor Tim. Glad we could help out. I know my mom and dad both donated and neither of them have never even heard of you before.

On another note, Has our fearless(Gag) leader visited you yet?

Mike

Sorry to hear this news! I hope all of you are ok. We all wish you well! Check is in the mail. Hope it helps. Thanks, Brady

Here you go.

My pay pal account has been restricted until I can verify my address. They are doing it by mail since I do not have a land line. This could take a while. Is there an address I can send a check or money order to?

Thanks Guys. I am getting it to him tonight directly. Until all the stuff gets figured out if you have a check, make it out to me if you want and I will make sure it gets to Tim and Heather. Given that his house is now subterranean, (Levity only no disrespect), I am guessing mail service is going to be a little spotty. Tim can change this at anytime.

Tim Scherer
511 King Eider Ln
Cedar Park, TX 78613

Timmy since I anticipate a fairly large line can I pre register for the big TS neck hugs and just show up at a prescribed time :)

Thank You.
Thank You.
Thank You.

You guys are unbelievably awesome. A guy really finds out what kinds of friends he has when his house falls in on his head..... I just don't recommend trying it for yourself. The Comp D family is bar-none the greatest group out there today. And the best part is, we are all givers. I have watched us help out children, families, Swole's 47 engines, and now I have watched you guys do something so wonderful for me and my family that I cannot express what it means to us in words. We were able to salvage some furniture and clothes, but the rest of our stuff is pretty much gone. I did manage to pull a few tools out of the rubble to be able to wrench on he blue bomb the next time she goes to taking a dump on me LOL

Again guys, Heather and I cannot express how much we appreciate this. Hopefully I will get to some of you guys in a few weeks at TS and be able to hug your necks. Thanks again. You guys rock......

-Tim

Very Proud to call you a friend Timbeaux!!

This is the least we could do!

Let us know if we can help in any other way..

David

Very sorry to hear this, Tim is a nice guy, I will see what I can do to help him out. So I'm gonna auction off a sprung hub dual disc for any dodge application, all proceeds go directly to Tim, I know someone needs a clutch and here's your chance to get it, and help someone thats very deserving out. I have asked Big Swole to help me set this up. I'm not on here every day so it makes it difficult for me to do it. The clutch is rated for 650-750 hp and is for dodge applications only. It will include shipping to the lower 48.

Last edited:
Glad you made it through! everything else can be replaced if we were closer together id help in person we just missed one ourselves it hit the neighbors farm down the road from us and its just a disaster good luck with everything

Very sorry to hear this, Tim is a nice guy, I will see what I can do to help him out. So I'm gonna auction off a sprung hub dual disc for any dodge application, all proceeds go directly to Tim, I know someone needs a clutch and here's your chance to get it, and help someone thats very deserving out. I have asked Big Swole to help me set this up. I'm not on here every day so it makes it difficult for me to do it. The clutch is rated for 650-750 hp and is for dodge applications only. It will include shipping to the lower 48.

Hell yeah Dan!!!!

Chris

Family

Paypal gift sent.
Just got back to work, been out since Christmas.
Family will always do what they can to help.

Back