Outlaw Drags Aug 4th FL Panhandle

Bunch of folks, I'm way to tired to remember everybody, but it was a great turnout from both racers and spectators and one helluva good race.

I Just want to say thanks to everyone who took the time to just slow down and chat for a couple of minutes with me since I am a new guy. Tim, and the TS crew, thanks for the great time and the Hospitality, and the food was fantastic! My hat is off to the "Naked Chef".

This was my first time out to a NHRDA event, and I promise it will not be my last! I should see you in KY.

Thanks again for the memories...........

Billysgoat, did you make it home already?

Yep, cool event. Lots of good races. Stuckey vs. TS race was awesome; both those trucks were flyin'!

I want to thank EVERYONE that attended. Without the racers,fans and sponsors its not an event. We had everything, the track sold 59 Tech Cards and 847 spectators tickets. Those numbers might not sound that impressive to some, but this track was 35-40 miles from ANYTHING

Again.......... To the Sponsors, Spectators, and Racers ... you guys are top notch

Everyone I've spoken to for the last 2 days said it was a very well put on event.
Congrats guys...looks like y'all started something here.

A BIG thank you should go out to Chris, and Randy. Awesome job, went off without a hitch. Nobody complained about anything that I am aware of. The guy's that own and run Breakaway Dragstrip, all I can say is you guy's are professional's, and thank you. The track is a little out there, but worth every mile ya drive, I will definately be back. Doug showed up with the "RANGER" Danny picked it up (Very nice to finally meet ya Danny) Timbeau did a fantastic job announcing the event and Billy, damn he just helped everybody do everything. Much abliged for all the help Billy, and I am truly sorry for letting my wife try to clean wet soot off your new hairdo:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Benji, nice to meet ya too, gettin longwinded here, so i gotta go. Just so ya'll know, I feel there are no better people on Earth as good hearted and helpful as OUR Diesel racing friend's. Thank's, Gary

Well boys and girls this is the shakedown:

Heads-up
Phillip Palmer (Stucky Racing)
Kevin Meredith (TS Performance Racing)

Pro 1
KJ Kitchens (TS Performance Racing)
Chris Winans
Earl Tally (TS Performance Racing)

Pro 2
KJ Kitchens (TS Performance Racing)
Barry Philippi (TS Performance Racing)
Robert Shaw

Congratulations again to all the winners.

very great event EVERY SINGLE PERSON there was great an i believe would give ya the shirt off there back if you needed there help great raceing, great food ,wife even told me i can build me a truck now as long as she gets one like {Sheila
Perrys } red dodge .to many people to name but we were glad to meet you all an thanks for everything see you all in commerce . an last of all we all got to see a ford actually run an damn good an gathered some respect from all of us .

Yeah but Mr.Earl's truck is the shiznit tho. They had to put another turbo on it for the last 2 races, it broke the shaft.

Yea they had some issues ... but nothing that couldn't be over come ....... Its amazing how fast they could change out them turbos ....... I dont know if I could do 2 in a day cold ..... let alone 2 of them after a pass at 1,300-1,400* in 30 min ........ hats off to the crew ....

Twisted Shifter said:
Yea they had some issues ... but nothing that couldn't be over come ....... Its amazing how fast they could change out them turbos ....... I dont know if I could do 2 in a day cold ..... let alone 2 of them after a pass at 1,300-1,400* in 30 min ........ hats off to the crew ....
an was on a mission when they pulled her back out

Well Robert has these gloves he uses to pull them off but they still almost burn his hands everytime they do it. If he could just find some bad ass gloves it would go even quicker!

John> Yeppers, made it in about 7PM, just enough time to relax and get ready for work :bang

Gary> Not a problem, I was outside of too much Bud Lite by that point to really care LOL

Chris> I knew the stands were fairly full, that was one heck of a good turnout, you and Randy both get a cookie, very well run race :rockwoot:

:poke: Is it time to throw another event like this?? I'm game, anyone else??:ft: Gary

Back