Outlaw Drags Aug 4th FL Panhandle

Oh Hell no Gary, you are gonna be behind the wheel, it only counts if YOU are the one that beats Matt, not some hired shoe Greg Hogue wannabe :poke:

Billysgoat said:
Oh Hell no Gary, you are gonna be behind the wheel, it only counts if YOU are the one that beats Matt, not some hired shoe Greg Hogue wannabe :poke:

Well, since you put it that way Billy I'll tell Greg he'll have to set one out:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Finally one close enough to get toxed and have a good time and sleep it off for the drive home!

I plan on attending!

Yea...that "ole Man's" got me by all of about 5yrs :shake:
...He's just try'n to scate out of that azz whuppin :umno:

.....& when thats done....I have something "special" for the Heads up competition :evil

This thread should be active as hell.:cheer: Ya'll get you stuff packed and come on!!!!!!!!:kick: Gary

(....I have something "special" for the Heads up competition )

Matt, have you turned to drugs to beat Gary?

Morse said:

now that's a thought
:kick:

Just to let our out of town guest know, the gate will be open after 12 noon on Friday and first thing Saturday morning. Any question's, just post and me or Chris will answer to the best of our knowledge. Thank's, Gary

Morse said:

Nope...I haven't gone to "The Dark Side" I'll still be all #2.
....& I wont need my "suprise" for Gary....That race is in the bag ;-)
...But I pitty the heads up class when I unleash the wrath of.....
...well... you'll see. :tree:

Good luck to everyone this weekend. My wife is flying in from Phoenix...I've not seen her since May and this is my last weekend before my daughter goes back....family first. I can't wait until her 2 years is up and this is over!

Back