Outlaw Drags Aug 4th FL Panhandle

They tell me 7 miles ........... I will mapquest it and see what I get

EDIT ..... They are FOS .... its 32 miles .... but then I was told the track is in the STICKS

Last edited:
the duramax is vactioning in sunny ft walton beach and it plans on swinging by to kick a$$ and take names on the way back to eastern nc

[

If you are coming from I-10 and need directions here they are. Take exit 130 off of I-10 and go south on hwy 231. Go South for 15.8 miles and turn left on county road 167, there is a little bar there called Midgets (no kidding). Then go for 8 tenths of a mile and turn right on county road 274. Go 2.3 miles and turn right on Apache Rd. that road deadends at the track about 1 mile.

If you are coming from hwy 20 (south of the track) go north on 231 for 7.2 miles turn right on county rd. 167 by Midgets bar and follow above directions from there. See ya there.[/QUOTE]

Guys here is the directions from north or south. I was there Sunday and verified these myself.

So this place is about 15 miles south of Cottondale then?

I have to get my new Fass Pump on this Weekend and I'll be ready!

Alrighty, one week to go:rockwoot: My stuff is ready to go, the announcer has been taken care of, pray for good weather, and this one should go down in the book's as a great race. Hell, even ol Buck is comin out of retirement. It's lookin good, and I'll see ya'll there. Gary

About how far time-wise is it from Destin? I'm staying at a friend's over there.

Well boys and girls ... by this time next week it will all be over but the crying ...... and the hangovers:hehe:

and Gary stop huffing the *nx* its for the truck ... not you :evil

So what are our "grudge races"?? I know we have "Bottle Baby Gary" vz. "#2 and Turbomatt", but any other good ol' fashioned "I'm gonna whoop Yo' Azz!" matchups??

Billysgoat said:
So what are our "grudge races"?? I know we have "Bottle Baby Gary" vz. "#2 and Turbomatt", but any other good ol' fashioned "I'm gonna whoop Yo' Azz!" matchups??

I have hired a professional driver to take the "OLD MAN" stuff out.:evil He is about the same age as Matt and has WAY more tree experience than me.:hehe: I bet ya'll will be suprised when you see who it is:eek:wned: See ya'll there Friday, bring plenty to drink as there probably ain't a store within 25 mile's. See ya, Gary

Back