Outlaw Drags Aug 4th FL Panhandle

Will you take a look at what I found today on the side of the Hwy .....:hehe:

100_0590.jpg

100_0589.jpg

Those look great, but one question..................Where is the Competitiondiesel.com sticker on your back window?:rules: :poke: :aiwebs_016:

Well short of a miracle I will not be racing ...... I put the screws in my tires that I have been meaning to do for some time ....... one of them is leaking like crazy ....... I am going to try some silicone tomorrow but who knows ..... any suggestions?

Twisted Shifter said:
Well short of a miracle I will not be racing ...... I put the screws in my tires that I have been meaning to do for some time ....... one of them is leaking like crazy ....... I am going to try some silicone tomorrow but who knows ..... any suggestions?

my old 29'' set is still decent... I'll bring them if you cant fix yours.
...& I'll have a compressor there as well.

Just so everyone knows .... I will be loading up and leaving tonight ..... I will see evreyone Friday or Saturday.

I'll see a tomorrow Chris, Matt I saw your truck in Diesel World Magazine! Woooo Hooooo!

Walking out the door now. Hope to see all of ya there, if ya can make it come on, if ya can't your gonna miss a good en. Gary:ft:

doesnt look like im gonna make it both my buddies backed out last minute an its a long ride by myself

Damnit, I was looking forward to tossing a few back with you... guess Buck will have to take up the slack for you. Is Steve coming out?

Back