Phoenix, AZ Sept 1, 2007

I'm in- is this a register before the event thing? or can i just show up?

Ammo-you bringing the 2d gen too?

Yeah, the 2nd gen is going for sure. I got my new downpipe and cat delete done tonight, now I need injectors. I hope I can get them done in 19 days.

Cool, lets hook up for a convoy up there- I'm working on having some stuff done before then too, might have stacks by then :)

Pitz said:
I'm in- is this a register before the event thing? or can i just show up?

Ammo-you bringing the 2d gen too?
just show up.....and after youve paid your race fee to the track (20 bucks) come find our table for your grab bag stuff and so we can get all your info....

Got another diesel guy interested at the track tonight, he'll probably be coming with us too!

Pitz said:
Got another diesel guy interested at the track tonight, he'll probably be coming with us too!
Cool man...less than three weeks!!! Im excited!! Trophies should be at my door in 5-8 days.....its all gonna be a blast. Dont forget we are having an after party at the hotel all of us out of towners are staying at in a dirt portion of thier parking lot!!!

Ken in AZ said:
Anyone want to convoy out from the Tempe/East valley area?
There are tons of guys going from Phoenix. The are on other sites though, we have a convoy from Tucson next friday. Then Saturday there is a convoy rolling from Hampton Inn to the track. There is a dinner at RustlersRoost Friday night too.

Here are the tropies!!!

Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Not sure, but i'll post up if I find anyone else.....possibly meet at a friend of mine's shop

tempe convoy

Yeah Ken we can meet here, anyone else in Tempe, Chandler, and mesa area want to meet here? We are at Kyrene and Guadalupe, our shop is called Truck Werks. This would be fun with a big convoy of diesels :ft: :tree: If anyone wants to meet at the shop just post or call us @480-838-1166

Josh

I'm not real far from there. What time were you thinking?

You're gonna let a silly DMAX participate in your convoy? Probably make me hang WAY back and not tell anyone..:gag: :D

I should be able to pull that off...if my chick is ready:rolleyes:

Any others?

Turbotug said:
I should be able to pull that off...if my chick is ready:rolleyes:

Any others?
if you guys want to meet up with all of the guys convoying in, we have a convoy starting at the hampton inn that we had for track reservations
Hampton Inn & Suites
14783 W. Grand Ave
Surprise AZ 85374 623.537.9122

We have a pretty large convoy leaving from there. they are meeting at 6 or so and leaving at 6:30. We are gonna have the convoy assorted by brand so we can get pics of all the trucks coming in and hopefully some good ones of just each specific brand in the convoy!!

I'm down with that.....but right now I'm changing my clutch and hope to be done in time.

just removing the flywheel now

Hurry up ken!!! Turbotug, yeah around 5... so Maybe a little later than that. I don't know if I will be ready by then either.

Josh

Back