Phoenix, AZ Sept 1, 2007

Turbotug said:
I was just gonna put up the info and that popped in my head, about spit beer all over my screen laughing at myself. GF wondered what I was laughing at, couldn't get her to understand. Besides, I'm jealous. If I'd air down some, and messed with my tuning a bit once it cooled off I probably could've cracked 12s, there is always next time.

This was my first time out to the strip and now I've got the itch now. I'll be trying to get some of the local DMAX guys to show up. If anyone is interested I'll try to make mention of it.

Get any pics or vids yet? I only have the two of my last runs.
there are lots of pics/vids up on powerstroke.org... http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-diesel-discussion/22727-ditd-pics-thread.html
get the Dmax guys interested in next year man.... DITD is about diesels having fun...no matter what brand!! Cant wait to see the turnout next year when we had 44 trucks register to race this year and 94 trucks on the lot for a first annual!!

Turbotug said:
I was just gonna put up the info and that popped in my head, about spit beer all over my screen laughing at myself. GF wondered what I was laughing at, couldn't get her to understand. Besides, I'm jealous. If I'd air down some, and messed with my tuning a bit once it cooled off I probably could've cracked 12s, there is always next time.

This was my first time out to the strip and now I've got the itch now. I'll be trying to get some of the local DMAX guys to show up. If anyone is interested I'll try to make mention of it.
I thought it was pretty funny too- your girlfriend understood what a red light was in the video, lol. I aired down for my second run, and it helped a lot.

Boy Pitz, I hope that trophy looks good on your mantel.

I hit the track again tonight and put down a 13.0 @ 103.

A little less air in the tires and that sucker woulda been mine!:1tooth:

Nice time! I just made it back to Cali tonight, and then the truck goes back into Reb's shop.

Well back from California and everything is back together! I just fried some clutch packs, but somehow a billet intermediate and output shaft jumped in there. Here's my trophy with the clutches!
100_0042.jpg

100_0044.jpg

100_0043.jpg

Last edited:
Back