Picked up an Arctic Cat 700 Diesel

How is it running? It's been a while since you posted about it. I think this things needs a meth kit and some upped boost.

How is it running? It's been a while since you posted about it. I think this things needs a meth kit and some upped boost.
It's running great! I'm out of fuel at 14-15psi so no point in doing meth until I get bigger plungers in the unit injectors. But I'm sure those are going to be stupid expensive so I'll concentrate on valve spring and governor mods to get some more rpms out of her for now. The turbo made an amazing difference for riding. It's still no rocketship, but it will at least climb hills now at more than 5mph haha.

I've actually been getting a lot of interest regarding making a turbo kit so I think I'm going to try getting 4 or 5 commitments and make a couple up. A diesel without boost should be illegal!

Went to The Badlands and got it dirty back in december after I put it all back together after the wreck
2011-12-03162803.jpg

A couple weeks ago scored a full set of used Elka stage 4 shocks for stupid cheap so it now rides like a cadillac instead of an empty dualie.
GEDC0802.jpg

GEDC0808.jpg

My wolf/husky mix approves!
lobo.jpg

Last edited:
I've actually been getting a lot of interest regarding making a turbo kit so I think I'm going to try getting 4 or 5 commitments and make a couple up. A diesel without boost should be illegal!

Hate to say I told you so, but it's 4 posts up...:rockwoot:

Hate to say I told you so, but it's 4 posts up...:rockwoot:

Haha, well there's always general interest in a weird project like this, but rarely is there ever serious interest due to vehicle rarity and $$$. I've actually had 4 people express very serious interest in a turbo kit despite the price tag though. I think after I get a big project out, I'm going to start working on a kit getting custom silicone hoses made and using a td-02 turbo instead. Ill target 1200-1400 for a total kit price :)

Back