Proud owner of a TDI!

The 35mpg wasn't entirely accurate guys but I used the #'s to get a decent idea. Previous owner filled the car up before we came to look at it and didn't reset the trip meter. I drove it liked it and even got a lil ways down the road before I thought to reset it myself. The miles I clocked from somewhere around Rochester NY to Ashland OH where we were staying with friends for the weekend was 330 I filled it up the next day for the trip home. It took 9.26 gallons to go from 3/8 to full. I reset the trip and drove home 420mi, then to emissions testing, work, and finally home on Tuesday. Its sitting in my driveway with 470mi on the trip and still has a 1/4 tank left. I'm waiting on payday to go register it & full it up. My 99 had a full tank so I'm driving it the rest of the week.

you're in the mid 40's with 470 and 1/4 tank.

On my TDI I can get 1200+ miles out of the tank..

I do cheat a little though..

Second tank?

Well kinda.

Natural gas my friend..

b3a865e2.jpg

b956b93e.jpg

1a5f543d.jpg

fcda7072.jpg

459d7aeb.jpg

ccdf6c84.jpg

2010-09-07080202.jpg

If there was a good place to get CNG around here, I would look into that.

The Scanguage is only reading diesel, it doesn't know about the CNG so what it comes down to is a cost pr mile thing (and POWER!!) The power is a blast!

Before the CNG I was spending $45. pr week on diesel. Now I'm spending $5-8.00 pr week on CNG and $45.00 once a month on diesel.

Damn your picky :)

Raceland coil-overs

17" Audi Fat Fives off an Audi TT coupe
Tires are 225/45/17

This is a old pic, went back to a stock front bumper.

2010-08-14174459.jpg

I like the stance. I'm new to the "import lower it" scene.

Thank you.

You bet..

If I was to do it over again I would get a Weitech cup kit..

The ride is really nice. I dont mind the Racelands but in comparison they are stiff...

Damn that looks/sounds impressive Zukgod. Very nice. That mighta just pushed me over the edge. Where'd you get the CNG setup. Any additional info on it? I'm not finding much so far...

Last edited:
Damn that looks/sounds impressive Zukgod. Very nice. That mighta just pushed me over the edge. Where'd you get the CNG setup. Any additional info on it? I'm not finding much so far...

What he said where is a good place to read and get information on CNG conversions?

Also what did the CNG conversion cost?

Tell ya what guys I'll start a thread as I think we have hijacked this one enough.

Just a little! LOL :thankyou2:

BTW, here's a pic of the car before we left Ohio. Got it tagged yesterday...still trying to work out insurance :bang

Attachments

• Jetta TDI.jpg
    Jetta TDI.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
Back