Proud owner of a TDI!

don't you have like 15 or 30 days on your main auto insurance policy on new purchases until you need to get coverage on the new car? You don't even have to tell the insurance company you got a new car I believe. I don't think it's just for the drive home.

Jason, I let him use my plates to get home,I didn't
want to take a chance on him getting stopped.

Thanks Amos...getting ancy to drive the damn thing :bang ....it sure could use a bath though but its too damn cold today that's for sure! LOL

I took mine to car wash, and filled up tank today, set trip.
This new car chirps every time I start, has yours done it yet.

don't you have like 15 or 30 days on your main auto insurance policy on new purchases until you need to get coverage on the new car? You don't even have to tell the insurance company you got a new car I believe. I don't think it's just for the drive home.

Jason, I let him use my plates to get home,I didn't
want to take a chance on him getting stopped.

Yes he did Jason, and I was very greatful Amos it was a nice uninterupted ride home. LOL

To make a LONG story short Jason...my fiance and I both signed the title....she has since decided she wants nothing to do with the car now because of some bogus Ins. co stuff and wants her name off the title. Prob is I already registered it.....so I have to wait for the new title to come (up to 2 wks) get her OFF the title before I can insure it. :bang :soap: :(

I took mine to car wash, and filled up tank today, set trip.
This new car chirps every time I start, has yours done it yet.

A couple of times LOL

Might I suggest some sort of undercarriage wash throughout the winter :poke: I forsee floorpan repair in my near future. :hehe:

Im going to pull wheel wells, and spray with undercoating.
Coming from Houston it doesn't have anything on under
carriage. I paid a lot more money then you but I
am satisfied.

In your case I think its called rocker panel repair.

I just crawled under it a little bit ago some of the rocker damage extends into the floorpans and has weaked it. I am satisfied for what I paid it don't get me wrong it just needs a little TLC.

Yes he did Jason, and I was very greatful Amos it was a nice uninterupted ride home. LOL

To make a LONG story short Jason...my fiance and I both signed the title....she has since decided she wants nothing to do with the car now because of some bogus Ins. co stuff and wants her name off the title. Prob is I already registered it.....so I have to wait for the new title to come (up to 2 wks) get her OFF the title before I can insure it. :bang :soap: :(

ahhh. I gotchya.

Back