Pull at Newman, Ca 22-Sep-07

hey tom any idea how far newman is from fresno,ca? i would love to come watch you guys.

Pretty flippin close. An hour and a half according to mapquest. But its only 89 miles so you could most likely get there in what 45 min with your truck????? :)

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
Pretty flippin close. An hour and a half according to mapquest. But its only 89 miles so you could most likely get there in what 45 min with your truck????? :)

-Tom
well it looks like i will be coming then. how many trucks do you know of that are coming? i mean is it going to be pretty good or just average as i have never been to just a pulling event before.

probably just average. But since tom's goin, it's worth every bit of it. I won't be able to make this one.

I hope its a better turn out than past times, but then again its always a crap shoot with Newman, sometimes a great turnout, other times just a few trucks.

-Tom

Have fun all,

We are done for the season and have already started the body modifications :)

I will be in Hollister as a spectator or pit hand if need be, see ya all there.

BBD

rockjeep73 said:
Why not hook that thing to the sled?
cause i dont have a trailer to pull it there with. i am affraid that if i sled pull with it, i will brake something and thats allways my luck, i need the truck running oct 13 for a big event and i reallly dont want to take any chances plus i dont have a hitch. although, once i get there, its really not that hard to twist my arm LOL

What's goin on on the 13th? There's Diesel drags at Sacramento Raceway on the 14th.
inline6power said:
cause i dont have a trailer to pull it there with. i am affraid that if i sled pull with it, i will brake something and thats allways my luck, i need the truck running oct 13 for a big event and i reallly dont want to take any chances plus i dont have a hitch. although, once i get there, its really not that hard to twist my arm LOL

SMOKIN93 said:
What's goin on on the 13th? There's Diesel drags at Sacramento Raceway on the 14th.
i will be at the drags on the 14 in sac but the 13 they have an annual Sand Drag event in Avenal,Ca and i am running paddles on my truck and got her entered already. so i want to make sure i have my truck running for those 2 events.

I have a pulling hitch I will loan you. We just let them know we are sharing hitches and they will make sure we don't pull one after another.

But, if you are afraid of a little ol' ford I can understand if yo don't want to pull..........:shake:

Keep Strokin'

I am going to the drags in Sac as well....Might need to look at the Avanal drags too.

strokin_early99 said:
I have a pulling hitch I will loan you. We just let them know we are sharing hitches and they will make sure we don't pull one after another.

But, if you are afraid of a little ol' ford I can understand if yo don't want to pull..........:shake:

Keep Strokin'

I am going to the drags in Sac as well....Might need to look at the Avanal drags too.
man i cant let a ford guy talk to me like that, i might just have to try sled pulling lol just kidding. i have never pulled sled before but i will see if i can get a trailer to take up there. if i can, i will pull no matter what. as far as the hitch goes, i would greatly appreicate that.

do they allow nitrous in sled pulling or is it a fuel only deal? sorry if its a stupid question as i am a drag racer and not a sled puller.

Juice is allowed in the Extreme class. No drugs in Street Mod, that is what class Tom and I pull in.

strokin_early99 said:
Juice is allowed in the Extreme class. No drugs in Street Mod, that is what class Tom and I pull in.
well i have seen toms truck run on more than one occasion and i am only 600hp on fuel so i dont think i would be TO challenging but i may be a challenge with the juice

Adam Ill pull if you pull! They are not to picky your truck should be fine with fuel only.

come on and pull. I am 471hp. So I should be easy pickin's for you both. Pulling is always a ton of fun, win or loose. And I know the loose part very well.

Plus, tri-tip dinner is included with your entry fees.

Back