Pull at Newman, Ca 22-Sep-07

Tcolesanti said:
Ang was a black-male once??? I guess anything is possible with modern day medicine and plastic surgery..............

-Tom

Oh LORD have mercy... lol if THAT'S the case, I'd better skip the pull and check my pants this weekend or something. Wow. I'm speechless..... for once LMAO.

Tcolesanti said:
Ang was a black-male once??? I guess anything is possible with modern day medicine and plastic surgery..............

-Tom

:hehe: :hehe: LOL LOL

ha ha ha your so funny nat. i am plannin on coming. if i show up , i am pullin for sure, i MAY have to work in vegas with my dad but if not i am pullin. and chicken out? i thought me and you were suppost to race at one point? oh yeah, then i woke up and saw your truck run a best of 16 sec 1/4 mile:eek:wned: lol just kiddin nat, either way its going to be a fun event. hope to see you all there.

Pangela said:
Um HI.... I've never seen Adam or Chad hook their blue rigs to a sled. The day that happens, I'm pretty sure little tiny smurfs will be shat out their exhausts. LMAO! I'd love to see them both hook, I mean, c'mon... me and Greenie do it, and I'm a girl. Seriously, lets see the blue balls, er blue boys hook I mean.

See ya there ;)
Oh ok! Its on now! And dont be jelous of our blue trucks much better than that green thing. You want to make a bet?............O lets say a 30 pack:Cheer:

CL2000 said:
Oh ok! Its on now! And dont be jelous of our blue trucks much better than that green thing. You want to make a bet?............O lets say a 30 pack:Cheer:
make it 2 30 packs cause i am in this to chad.

DirtyBlonde said:
There is a God, after all.

So I thought, but stranger crap has happened and he's just an all around sketchy dude. :shake:

WTF is that supposed to mean?!

Oh, I think you know EXACTLY what it means designer jean boy ;-)

Chad AND Adam at one pull...Not broken and NOT on a dyno?!?! Oh. my. GAWD. It can't be! What rumors...

And I always knew there was something kinda gangster about you, Angela. That black male thing explains alot. When's the next road trip to Compton?

Tcolesanti said:
Why waste your last pull at Hollister? When you go there you sit around for a minimum of 7 hours before you even pull, it's freezing cold out and usually the track is so tore up from the previous 200 hooks its like driving sidways through a cornfield. I am going to hollister don't get me wrong, but if I had to choose one or the other, I would go to Newman in a heartbeat.

-Tom
Trust me Tom, I would love to go to Newman this weekend but family life and money is preventing me. Not to mention, Hollister is kind of like a home pull for me being from Salinas, so lots of family and friends should be attending. Also, in this sport you of all people should know if something major breaks then if you don't have the money to fix it then your season is over or at least until the money comes in to fix it. I would rather take my chances at Hollister next weekend cuz then if something breaks I will have all winter to fix it up. Hopefully the truck stays strong after next weekend cuz I would like to make the official last hook of the year in Newman on Oct. 27th.:rockwoot:

Joe

DirtyBlonde said:
Oh, I think you know EXACTLY what it means designer jean boy ;-)

Chad AND Adam at one pull...Not broken and NOT on a dyno?!?! Oh. my. GAWD. It can't be! What rumors...

And I always knew there was something kinda gangster about you, Angela. That black male thing explains alot. When's the next road trip to Compton?

What's wrong with Compton?
36_9_2.gif

strokin_early99 said:
There quite a few of us not going to Hollister because the promoter is an asz. He said he will not put diesels in classes because it takes too much time so we all pull in the same class together. Tom against soccer mom, yah that is fair....
I personally have never met Mr. Rovella but I wouldn't doubt that he could be a not so nice dude to BS with.
Oh, and I don't really care much that all will be put into one class cuz after Ukiah, the only truck I am bummed of loosing to is Nick's D-max as I surprisingly put 20 feet on Tom and took second.:rockwoot: :hehe: We'll see how it all comes out next weekend though......

Joe

well chad, looks like your going to have to represent the smurff blue as i wont be able to come. just got the news from dad i have to work in vegas. he is going to let me have the 27 event off in october so i will be at that one for sure. take your best shot nat, i know you want to say something about me not coming but work is more important than play because it pays for it

inline6power said:
well chad, looks like your going to have to represent the smurff blue as i wont be able to come. just got the news from dad i have to work in vegas. he is going to let me have the 27 event off in october so i will be at that one for sure. take your best shot nat, i know you want to say something about me not coming but work is more important than play because it pays for it

Well ya took all the fun out of it now, jerkface.

I'll be nice: have a safe trip, blah, blah, blah.
I just miss seein' ya around, Larry!

RedPuller said:
Oh, and I don't really care much that all will be put into one class cuz after Ukiah, the only truck I am bummed of loosing to is Nick's D-max as I surprisingly put 20 feet on Tom and took second.:rockwoot: :hehe: We'll see how it all comes out next weekend though......

Joe

This post shows everyone how clueless you really are about sled-pulling, and competition in general. All the times this year I have put footage on you not once did I get on the boards bragging, there's no point to it. Plus, this being your first year hooking you have a pretty big mouth when it comes to putting distance on me, whining and crying about me pulling in the same class, and putting down pulling organizations you have never pulled with just because of a one diesel class fits all. I will let you in on a little insight, everyone has a bad hook here and there, what it boils down to is consistency, not your onsy twosy win. So instead of running your mouth on the boards, come out to the pulls and show me how bad ass your truck really is.

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
This post shows everyone how clueless you really are about sled-pulling, and competition in general. All the times this year I have put footage on you not once did I get on the boards bragging, there's no point to it. Plus, this being your first year hooking you have a pretty big mouth when it comes to putting distance on me, whining and crying about me pulling in the same class, and putting down pulling organizations you have never pulled with just because of a one diesel class fits all. I will let you in on a little insight, everyone has a bad hook here and there, what it boils down to is consistency, not your onsy twosy win. So instead of running your mouth on the boards, come out to the pulls and show me how bad ass your truck really is.

-Tom

Oh... Whammy.:eek:wned:

Um HI BOYS.... Yes, This is not kindergarten, can we all just get alongNECK? ha! Ok, seriously, we all love pulling and who are we kidding... we all like winning too ;) So when one of us little guys just happens to catch a break and take a win over the bigger guys, it's kind of exciting lol.

I like all you guys and I love pulling with you guys, despite the fact that ALL of you kick my ass each weekend.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all and pulling for the last time this season!!

~Ang

Tcolesanti said:

-Tom
Jeez Tom, take it easy man. As you have told me before, I am not putting you down. I have all the respect in the world for you and your competition you bring to the track everytime. It always makes me want to do better and if I beat you it is obviously going to make me feel good but not good enough to talk serious crap or bragg that I am better than you. If you carefully read that post again, I said I "surprisingly" put 20 feet on you in one event. I go into every event thinking your always going to hand my ass to me as do others who know you and your truck. At no time did I say my truck has kicked your trucks arse nor claim that I was "cryin'" about you pulling in that same class as me. Also by me finishing the harmless statement with "we'll see how it all turns out next weekend" means IMHO that you will most likely hand my ass to me as in every other pull this season.
Sorry if I offended you as there was no pun intended.

Joe

Last edited:
Pulls Canceled due to rain

I just got a call from Michael Lewis at L&L and the pulls have been canceled due to rain.

It will be rescheduled for a later date.

Michael Lewis 209-595-3129

strokin_early99 said:
I just got a call from Michael Lewis at L&L and the pulls have been canceled due to rain.

It will be rescheduled for a later date.

Michael Lewis 209-595-3129

Yay! Whoooo! That sure was a fun pull... :hehe:

I'm impressed, however, with how effectively our "unofficial" diesel phone tree worked though.

Back