Pull at Newman, Ca 22-Sep-07

LOL no joke at the phone tree.

Thanks Howard for the call.

Tom-
BilletGarage wants to know what you thought of his 310 foot pull? He worked on that technique for a while and totally mastered the hand throttle. For the last 3 weeks, he keeps hooking to anything huge that doesn't move. I had to hide the F250 from him otherwise he woulda hooked to that and hauled around the neighborhood testing out his sled pulling program ;)

What a bummer.... Today is my wife's birthday. She had the day all planned out. She wanted to go to the pulls. She said maybe she would even drive today, I was looking forward to seeing her behind the wheel.....

OH well, next time....

That sucks, damn Global Warming isn't this rain about two months ahead of schedule

Anybody get ahold of Tom? hopefully he didn't leave last night.

Thanks to ever called the house, unfortunatly my lazy teenager didn't get a name.

BBD

Nah, I called Tom, knowing he'd already have the news, since he's got more ins then a virgin on prom night, and he was only 15 minutes from home lol.

Bah! Stupid rain.

Pangela said:
Nah, I called Tom, knowing he'd already have the news, since he's got more ins then a virgin on prom night, and he was only 15 minutes from home lol.

Bah! Stupid rain.
:hehe:LOL

Back