Quickest 1st gen?

JQmile said:
I think we'll see a few first gens in the 12s or even 11s by the end of the year. I'm going to do my best to be one of them! I know someone out of Sacrameno, CA is building a pretty serious one too.

Hey, I'm from Sacramento too. Well, not quite, but close. Anyways I'm just starting on a truck I'm hoping will run low 15's. But that might be hindered by the fact that I'm probably going to by another first gen soons to fix and sell. Good look to ya all with them trucks. :ft:

Anybody going to go out on a limb and guess what they're going to run in their VE this year? I'm predicting 12s for me :rockwoot:

When i get the motor into my prostreet D100 with an A518 I should be in the low 12s to high 11s with stock turbo and injectors.

That is sweet!! How did the engine mounts line up? What kind of suspension is it setting on? Are you running an intercooler?

Update, hookin the bottle up and getting a "real" set of slicks. Looking for 12s in the quarter (or low 8s in the 1/8th) :evil

Slicks will be Goodyear 33x10.5Wx15s....I figure they probably have the most tire technology of anything out there cause Outlaw racing has become so huge. Got some new numbers from the dyno today-- 301/628. Spray is next.....slowly but surley gettin there!

SO anyhow, what are the first gen records? (back on topic)

quickest 1/8th---8.36?
quickest quarter---13.34?
best mph---110?

joefarmer That is sweet!! How did the engine mounts line up? What kind of suspension is it setting on? Are you running an intercooler?
over the weekend we pulled the motor out of the 91 D250 and put it in the D100 for a test fit, the motor sits on the stock motor mount that held the 318,we are using the stock spring in the front,we are running an air to water intercooler setup that was on the 91,her is a pic of the cummins in the D100

Back