Reno and Gardnerville, NV sled pulls this weekend

BigBadDodge

August 22nd this Friday night at the Nevada State Fair, in Reno NV show starts at 6:00.

August 23rd this Saturday night down in Gardnerville, Nevada show starts at 6:00

Both these events are being done by the fine folks at MLM Motor Sports.

See you there :)

BBD

I put in for those days off weeks ago, we will see if I get them. Scott, if I see you there, I will surely introduce myself:Cheer:

If my truck was'nt tore apart I was going to try and make this one (or two) but I don't see it going back together in time.

-Tom

Tom, what happen? or are you upgrading to the rockwell now? what ever it is get-r-done before Lancaster :)

BBD

Not yet, just a lot of little things that I thought I could take care of fast, but my work schedule has been nothing short of painful, and now everything gets drug out for weeks and weeks.

-Tom

Thanks guys.I've read the rules evan befor my first pull. I don't think I'll be going to this one, still up in the air. Good luck to all!!!!!!

Scott, you are pulling in Reno friday night right?
I cant make Gardnerville on Saturday :bang

Yea, probably pulling it right through the exit gate at the end of the arena again lol. Last year was insane. I had goosebumps because of that hook.

I will try to make it to the one saturday night in gardnerville what time do you have to be at the pits to register and weigh in?

Yea, probably pulling it right through the exit gate at the end of the arena again lol. Last year was insane. I had goosebumps because of that hook.

Good, I cannot wait to see him pull in person.
Scott, if you are still on the forum, I would like a xxl white t-shirt I can buy it from you at the pulls. Thanks :Cheer:

Good, I cannot wait to see him pull in person.
Scott, if you are still on the forum, I would like a xxl white t-shirt I can buy it from you at the pulls. Thanks :Cheer:

Yes Sir, Friday night it is and I will bring a big box of shirts :)

Angie you going to be there right? I have the hat molded :)

Steven, you have an e-mail

I will try to make it to the one saturday night in gardnerville what time do you have to be at the pits to register and weigh in?

Mike, usally tech and the scales are open from approx 2:00 to 5:00 with a drivers meeting around 5:30 its good to get there early :)

BBD

What if you have the motor that will tech DIESEL MODIFIED, but the safety equipment (or lack there of) to tech DIESEL STREET classes?

Spectator?

Back