Replaced injectors , now oil FULL of fuel

I'm guessing it is a sponsor on DP, if so there has been quite a few complaints about there injectors here lately.

Wasn't there some discussion about that on another forum? Seems to me someone pointed out at one time that Bosch was the only company who had the capabilities to remanufacture these injectors. But for some reason i thought he suspended the sale of his own remans and was just peddling legit bosch injectors.

Wasn't there some discussion about that on another forum? Seems to me someone pointed out at one time that Bosch was the only company who had the capabilities to remanufacture these injectors. But for some reason i thought he suspended the sale of his own remans and was just peddling legit bosch injectors.

At one time his shop was certified to purchase all of teh required parts, but then his QC fell off and he started pedaling BOSCH units and some of his own still. It wasn't that long ago people started having quite a few issues with them though. I noticed DP silenced those talking out against em pretty quick though(paying vendor and all).

I had a customer bring me injectors to put in his truck that were supposed to be good used out of another truck, installed em, big leak just like you describe, came back dies the fuel ran with valve covers off, still couldn't find the leak Cause it turned ALL THE OIL THE COLOR OF THE DYE!! So the whole time I thought I screwed up so I put tons of hours in then finally decided to send the injectors to be tested but before we got them back customer bought a new set, so I threw those in and problem was solved been running great since! And I went through that install thourough, I suspect it was a cracked body cause I used all his same lines just new banjo seals with the new injectors.. Good luck man, I always wished I knew the direct cause of those injectors but I'm pretty sure they were cracked.
I'll tell you though! That was the cleanest motor I've ever seen!!!

Live and learn , just need to live a little longer now to pay for this ! Truck was completely apart yesterday and injectors were going in early in the day but never heard another word. Hopefully today.

Saw the truck pull out for a test drive an hour and 20 minutes ago . . . . and still no phone call ? ? ?

Why don't you be a man and go to the shop and witness the operation? As a shop owner I recently went through a similar issue with a customer that knew more about their own junk than I did but didn't have the skills to fix it themself. Also, unless the shop owner is here to tell us his side of the story anything you post could be BS!

Get the facts - post facts.

Explain to me why I would post BS ? If I had time to stand there and watch them do it , I would have done it myself. The reason I see whats going on is I happen to have to drive by the shop everyday leaving town for work. My point is that a shop should complete a job. Not give it a shot , have problems , put it aside and do someone elses truck for a week. I have tried to steer clear and let them do their job. If it was the injectors I purchased , my bad , can't fault THEM for that. Why would I BS people I don't know about a shop they'll never visit ?

At one time his shop was certified to purchase all of teh required parts, but then his QC fell off and he started pedaling BOSCH units and some of his own still. It wasn't that long ago people started having quite a few issues with them though. I noticed DP silenced those talking out against em pretty quick though(paying vendor and all).

LDS is no longer listed as a vendor i dont believe. I would imagine it got silenced the same way peformance innovations transmission got there negativity silenced, with a lawyer. I remember the **** storm i started when i asked about PI tranny's. HOLY CRAP, couldn't find much with the search feature and everyone else was so damned mad that you were the only one who took the time to give me any real information.

Why don't you be a man and go to the shop and witness the operation? As a shop owner I recently went through a similar issue with a customer that knew more about their own junk than I did but didn't have the skills to fix it themself. Also, unless the shop owner is here to tell us his side of the story anything you post could be BS!

Get the facts - post facts.

You can pick on the guy if you want, i also work in a small privately owned shop and deal with customers every day that think they know how to do my job better than me. I think he was pretty objective and probably could have slammed the shop ALOT harder with how long they let the thing sit.

Of course if he did indeed get his injectors from LDS, and mentioned that from the get go, it would have been a red flag before the thread got anywhere near this involved.

I was trying not to name names , and have never received bad parts like this before. I was here looking for answers , and venting on customer service. yes I know enoiugh to irritate , thats why I tried to stay away. I do all my own work , be it my 6.0L , quad or boat motor. I'm not shy. I do it to save money and because I enjoy it. I also realize that a shop can double income on parts markup. Thats life. But it makes sense to buy from the shop doing the work . Just got the call the truck is ready. Now I need to try get satisfaction from LDS. Thanks.

I'm glad it worked out with the shop and that the truck is running.

LDS is no longer listed as a vendor i dont believe. I would imagine it got silenced the same way peformance innovations transmission got there negativity silenced, with a lawyer. I remember the **** storm i started when i asked about PI tranny's. HOLY CRAP, couldn't find much with the search feature and everyone else was so damned mad that you were the only one who took the time to give me any real information.

The owner of teh company still has a blue name and listed as a sponsor under his name in his posts, but there no longer listed in teh vendor section so who knows what the deal is?

LDS is giving me the so what do you want us to do ?

You want them to give you your money back and leave you the junk injectors they sold you to turn in as cores.

I know it sounds like your tight on cash, but it might be worth it to send the injectors to a 3rd party for pressure testing.

Would like them to take their injectors back and send me my cores back. The core on the last set is $2000 ! Need to recoupe some of the original purchase cost and have a set of cores. They even say they returned my core charge but its nowhere in Paypal or Visa. I need to call them this afternoon.

Well , good news I guess. Lincoln is refunding half my money plus returning my cores. Injectors were tested and no faults found.

Wow. Interesting thread, glad I went with new DDP's... Also, I vacuum and pressure tested my return lines before I putt he valve covers on, for safe measure ;)

Back