Request for TS 2016

I agree too I am going to have to take off on Wed to make it there and get a motel. When you have a business it is hard to get away like that in the middle of the week and keep your customers happy. They expect you to be working when they are working. Maybe we could go to like a Sunday drag race like they do at Schied's

That's a good idea Bruce. You're not just another pretty face.LOL

you're both beautiful men .

you're both beautiful men .

Mikey quit you say that to all the guys ! Lol

I would be at this race no matter what day they run it on it is the best race of the year and I thank Sheila and Dennis for putting it on. But I do believe it could be moved more to the weekend and would be a lot more convenient for people and probably make attendance better too.

Hell I always used a day of vacation to see the races on Friday and had the weekend to see pulling. Just not going to use 2 days for this event. If I cant see racing I will forfeit the pulling also.

Ok guys.... So if no wahbas, when and where are we meeting up?!?! Plenty of big parking lots around

We should all drive up and down Scottsville Road at night, race red light to red light, blow smoke at EVERY intersection and other diesel, then invade and trash a Walmart parking lot. Why??? Because #durtymoney

Sadly I do not believe I'll be attending this year. My little brother is graduating high school. The ceremony happens to be on Friday, I was leaving Thursday night anyway, hosting dragracing Thursday during the day is just ridiculous. Don't any of these people have jobs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The cops here won't let anyone invade any store front parking lots.
They got a bunch last year or the year before over the kroger lot.

With that said, they never mess with the Mustang boys that sit in the lower lot at hobby lobby.

They made it several hours before the burnouts started and the crowd got cleared out.

Well we need to think of something. As long as we can keep it from turning into an all out oraler show it shouldn't be too bad

Sadly I do not believe I'll be attending this year. My little brother is graduating high school. The ceremony happens to be on Friday, I was leaving Thursday night anyway, hosting dragracing Thursday during the day is just ridiculous. Don't any of these people have jobs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw your little brother!! You're coming!

We had sexual harassment training this morning at work. This is a complete violation.

:hehe:

Thanks to Obama, I always fail sexual harassment training. I think the answers are rigged!!!

Hell....I think it is all complete bull schidt, don't apologize to me. LOL Everyone needs to put their adult panties on and move on. This whole "got my feelings hurt at work" crap is retarded.

Apparently someone is butt hurt at work today.

We should all drive up and down Scottsville Road at night, race red light to red light, blow smoke at EVERY intersection and other diesel, then invade and trash a Walmart parking lot. Why??? Because #durtymoney

Been there, done that.

Back