Request for TS 2016

I vote the sport quad jackbasses are asked to leave or park it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really should have had drag racing two days, with one day overlapping with pulls and racing. Too much time sitting around doing nothing the last two days at the show and shine, which allowed for an increased amount of idiots to sit around and drink their faces off. Not sure what happened when the rain hit this afternoon but there was a lot of oraling coming from the upper lot, then the fire trucks and ambulance went racing up that way.....

The one good thing about Thursday drag races, we didn't have the pulling douche bag entourage to deal with.

Really should have had drag racing two days, with one day overlapping with pulls and racing. Too much time sitting around doing nothing the last two days at the show and shine, which allowed for an increased amount of idiots to sit around and drink their faces off. Not sure what happened when the rain hit this afternoon but there was a lot of oraling coming from the upper lot, then the fire trucks and ambulance went racing up that way.....

I heard some one saying there was a car on fire. But they were not up there long

I have a request ...someone come drive my rig all over the country so I can get some time to come to this wonderful event .. we just didn't feel right not being there . missed you guys

Back