scary larry or smarty tnt

I didn't post that to cast any doubt on Greg. I think he may be mistaken as to what file he has. I've read tons of times where people thought the TNT-REVO stuff was the TNT-R.
With the TNT being a readily available download it's an easy mistake to make.

But this being what it is...an as popular as it is...someone...somewhere...is trying to get the info that's in those files.

We went through it with the SCT stuff for the Fords....

I realize that...my point is...Greg may think he has a tune he doesn't via a case of mistaken tune identity.
Bob knows he never sent the tune so Greg doesn't have the "real" R file.
Both "know" they're right.....but one of them is wrong....and now we have this arguement.

could very well be the case, Richard, but the TNT Revo isn't a vin-locked software unless that's the program that was released to him prior to the public release, hence the "project x" in the file name

all I know is I lub's my true "R" tune! :D

Brady Williams purchased a case of 10 smartys over 60 days ago.......

I loaded TNT NON R into 5 of the 10 and left the over 5 with Revo.

Greg loved the Smarty compared to Johan's patchwork :eek:wned:

I never agreed to sponsor project x in any way shape of form/

I went with my gut instinct as usual :Cheer:

I am a terrible liar but my gut tells me whats right or wrong :poke:

There ya go Brady, please get back to me on payment

I went with my gut instinct as usual :Cheer:

I am a terrible liar but my gut tells me whats right or wrong :poke:

There ya go Brady, please get back to me on payment

:eek:

"Life's a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get. "

:kick:

so how long is that list of people that are waiting on the vin locked r tune? i know ive been waiting for a whlie and pissed bob off once already, which i didnt mean to. just never heard back so i wasnt sure if he was getting any of my messages

Bob you say 60 days??? How about your Invoice#2229 for $4863.48. The Date on YOUR Invoice is 8-08-08. The Invoice was posted into our system on 8-13-08. The Invoice was selected for payment on 9-30-08 and has been mailed to you. If you are billing on 30 days it would be less than 30 days late. If you bill on Net 10th terms it would be much less than 30 days. Our CK# is 5360. Why don't you talk to our accounts payable dept. to find out this information?
You did tell me that you could or would help Project X with a sponsorship. You did not follow through with the programing that was needed. Now you are denying that this conversation even happened. If you wanted to change your mind then you should have contacted me. I was trying to have a better relationship with you and now I see were you are. Bob this forum is NOT the place to ask your customers, (were is the check). Now EX customer!!!!

Last edited:
Bob you say 60 days??? How about your Invoice#2229 for $4863.48. The Date on YOUR Invoice is 8-08-08. The Invoice was posted into our system on 8-13-08. The Invoice was selected for payment on 9-30-08 and has been mailed to you. If you are billing on 30 days it would be less than 30 days late. If you bill on Net 10th terms it would be much less than 30 days. Our CK# is 5360. Why don't you talk to our accounts payable dept. to find out this information?
You did tell me that you could or would help Project X with a sponsorship. You did not follow through with the programing that was needed. Now you are denying that this conversation even happened. If you wanted to change your mind then you should have contacted me. I was trying to have a better relationship with you and now I see were you are. Bob this forum is NOT the place to ask your customers, (were is the check). Now EX customer!!!!

Exactly why I Wont Buy from Bob, or consider any of his/ Marco's products. Marco I would seriously reconsider who your Smarty spoksman is. This **** is Childish and shouldent be talked about in a Public forum.:bang
Remember the old sayin: "There is allways someone better than you" Which means that Smarty is NOT the say all-end all diesel programmer!

You did tell me that you could or would help Project X with a sponsorship. You did not follow through with the programing that was needed.

So...........If Gump does have the "R" version......You and Forrest took it upon yourselves to figure out how to STEAL programming that was not authorized for you to have?:doh:

Nice!!!:badidea:

Exactly why I Wont Buy from Bob, or consider any of his/ Marco's products. Marco I would seriously reconsider who your Smarty spoksman is. This **** is Childish and shouldent be talked about in a Public forum.:bang
Remember the old sayin: "There is allways someone better than you" Which means that Smarty is NOT the say all-end all diesel programmer!

Hey Wade!!! How you been? :bang

Bob, you are one to point fingers at me , and you atacks in other threads . you are a are not very smart , the Smarty is a great product , but you make people look for other ways to acheave the same goal,

also Bob you and I talked right after you talked to Brady , I told you that I would try the Smarty on Project X , you promased me the software , and asked for me to send a vin in , I did , and then you left me with out custom tuning 1 week from Drag Week.

you maybe the game today , but we all can and do become yesterdays news ,

Last edited:
I have no time to post all your pm's and emails. The facr is "I" never promised you anything.... nada

greg says...

I need the rpm tune , we start at 8 am , is there a reason your not sending it , I cant run a smarty with out it

Dockboy, Just so you know. I did not have anything to do with getting additional programing for Project X. Bob was the only person that I have talked to about the 4200rpm tune. You should know what you are talking about before you start pointing fingers and accusing people. It is not MY integrety that is in question here. Brady

Bob, you are one to point fingers at me , and you atacks in other threads . you are a are not very smart , the Smarty is a great product , but you make people look for other ways to acheave the same goal,

also Bob you and I talked right after you talked to Brady , I told you that I would try the Smarty on Project X , you promased me the software , and asked for me to send a vin in , I did , and then you left me with out custom tuning 1 week from Drag Week.
you maybe the game today , but we all can and do become yesterdays news ,

WAAAAAHHHHHH Cry me a river!:hehe:

So..........you admit you have stolen the programming...:doh:

Class act!! :rolleyes:

DOCKBOY but out you out of your league , let the jester of public relations speak for him self

I'm taking my MOderator hat off to ask this question....because I want to know the answer.
Greg. If you have the TNT-R tune...how did you get it ?

I'm taking my MOderator hat off to ask this question....because I want to know the answer.
Greg. If you have the TNT-R tune...how did you get it ?

Richard thats the million dollar question. meet up with comp at Baytown.

Back