scary larry or smarty tnt

DOCKBOY but out you out of your league

Out of my league? Get over yourself!!:hehe:

If that is the league of lying, thieving, attention starved, idiots......you are absolutly right!!:kick:

If it's the race track? I wouldn't even let you put air in my tires!! :eek:

How's this.....You bring your "Project Stolen Parts" to TS Outlaw and I will run you for titles!!:rockwoot:

Oh, nevermind, that won't work.............YOU DON"T OWN IT!!!!:what::hehe:

I'm taking my MOderator hat off to ask this question....because I want to know the answer.
Greg. If you have the TNT-R tune...how did you get it ?

I know Bob said the truck wouldn't start simply by swapping ECM's, but I imagine that if all other necessary components were swapped along with it, it might work.

I'm guessing that if in-fact he does have the tune, he swapped all necessary components from another truck that was initially given the R tune, then renamed the tune project x...

Either way, it's easier just to be respectful, and patient and wait for the FREE TNTR tune just like everybody else, rather than going the "back door" route.

It's much simpler than that as I've come to learn.
I'm not accusing anyone of anything....but I am curious.

Out of my league? Get over yourself!!:hehe:

If that is the league of lying, thieving, attention starved, idiots......you are absolutly right!!:kick:

If it's the race track? I wouldn't even let you put air in my tires!! :eek:

How's this.....You bring your "Project Stolen Parts" to TS Outlaw and I will run you for titles!!:rockwoot:

Oh, nevermind, that won't work.............YOU DON"T OWN IT!!!!:what::hehe:

:eek:wned:

Nobody here, just figured this might be the proper usage of the "Owned" smiley.

Maybe they dont want you near their product because they are concerned that you may try to hijack the software & call it your own. Or badmouth it the next time something or somebody new comes along. youve done it before & you will do it again given the chance. I wouldnt want you near a product of mine either you counterfiet P.O.S.!!!!!!
Marco & Bob are the king of the hill right now in the extreme programming. You are a parasite trying to get hooked up to suck something out of them......

:hehe:

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't DCX love to write VIN and other info across other modules. Querying things across the bus would prevent things from being swapped into other vehicles. SCT finally put it in the firmware to look at VIN and RF IDs stored to lock them to vehicles. I figured it would ask the cluster if its got the right pcm in it.

Your really not understanding the issue here, it’s that the programming is hunting up and down for the rail pressure,

This pump is making big power, with big injectors and the rail pressure is rock steady, with programming and a Dr Performance module, and without the rail pressure is up and down almost 10,000 psi.

I kept hearing that this program, or that injector, is draining the rail, and that a pump is not keeping up. Here is the truth in black and white; it’s the program, but I doubt anyone has ever looked at this close; I am going to data log the FCA next

ScreenShot003.jpg

What you're not understanding is people want to know how you got the tune??? Greg I'm dumb but even I can figure this out.

What you're not understanding is people want to know how you got the tune??? Greg I'm dumb but even I can figure this out.

Bryce that cracked me up more than most of your posts.

And Bob, Greg seems to think that if he says that he has it often enough it will become true.

Well just show up at the Dyno event.
And you can prove me wrong .

I love the program, thanks Bob

CrewGirlracing.com and Dr Performance Dyno event, this next Saturday the 18 at Dr Performance in Weatherford Texas. This is going to be a great event with a lot of cash and prizes.

And you can come see Project X on the rollers ,

I would love for that piss poor grease monkey to go over there and throw the funny project on there so he can show what us greasers do. What a nice comment. WTF?

Greg, I'll say this once. Come to a national event and support NHRDA or DHRA or any of the other sactioning bodies. I personally do not care about you running in NHRA classes. Reason why you haven't seen anyone there is because we're at DIESEL national events.

Back