scary larry or smarty tnt

I would love for that piss poor grease monkey to go over there and throw the funny project on there so he can show what us greasers do. What a nice comment. WTF?

I think thats a great thought , i'll buy all the beer at the event if it makes more power then Project X ,

Again come to an actual race. Dynos are cool but with all the talking you do it's about time you come to a DIESEL event and put up or shut up.

I think thats a great thought , i'll buy all the beer at the event if it makes more power then Project X ,

What a joke!!:hehe:

I made more power on #2 the "Project X Files" has even thought about on nitrous:kick:

Oh, and I can post pretty datalog pictures also!!:hehe:

Attachments

• Datalog878.doc
    108 KB · Views: 54
After a day of Investigating, It looks like the fastest dodge truck 4x4 is NADP's in canada. I spoke with the owner Barry, and this is what they use:
II Twin turbo's, II modified twin pumps, Dynomite injectors ? and PPE Tuning!

I think that Speaks for Itselve as to "What works better"! :rockwoot:

After a day of Investigating, It looks like the fastest dodge truck 4x4 is NADP's in canada. I spoke with the owner Barry, and this is what they use:

Yeah!! What "works Better" FOR THAT TRUCK!!!

How many times do we hear and read on here that every truck is different...some like certain things/tunes/ etc. and some don't.....

it's not solely the electronics that make the truck but, it is the mouth that can break a man...! :hehe:

Now Ty, according to Wade it is the electronics.

And if you would ditch the Smarty for some PPE stuff maybe you could run 11s on your 37s...:D

Last edited:
I run a smarty, and my truck is pretty fast, considering I was only running 1 turbo ( just a little silverbullet to boot) I have tried pretty much all the tuners on the dyno and the track. The only one that I didnt get a chance to dyno, but was able to compare on the track was the smarty. On the same dyno all things equal, only change was the programmer, these were my findings.... Bullydog (with a custom High RPM tune from Bullydog) 916hp, PPE Hot+2 low timing 991hp, Diablosport (with just a RKL puff tune) 1013 hp. I never was able to run in the 11's on fuel only with the diablo, with the smarty and no other changes (running the smarty on level 8 no timing, no pressure and no tq mgt I ran mid 11's fuel only, and a best of 10.84 on spray.
This tells me what programmer is the king right now!!!!

Thanks Bob and Marco!!

BTW if anyone wants I have the diablo and the PPE for sale! Allready sold the bullydog

Kevin

some TX boys have been trying to get me the use PPE stuff for a while... I don't buy the hype. I've had the Smarty for 2 yrs and have seen nothing but, progression... in my truck and their software.

Who cares what Wade says... it's like listening to Greg :bang LOL the proof is at the track not the keyboard

some TX boys have been trying to get me the use PPE stuff for a while... I don't buy the hype. I've had the Smarty for 2 yrs and have seen nothing but, progression... in my truck and their software.

Who cares what Wade says... it's like listening to Greg :bang LOL the proof is at the track not the key board
I'm with you!

But can Greg prove it on a dyno instead? Then he has more options for excuses:hehe:

Bull**** #2 ony wade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvyOew9llFg

Theres another guy in norcal that dropped PPE and he should be in the 10's shortly :Cheer:

Who cares what Wade says... it's like listening to Greg :bang LOL the proof is at the track not the keyboard

Unlike Greg, "Wade" accually partisipates and wins races and in the process has helped set the bar in the CR world. With 11.0's on video and a 10.90 as the fastest pass. I say that a year later it's still one of the fastest times for a CR 4x4 CC Truck. According to posts made in the past these achivements were made with a single charger (IISB66) and street tires.

I would say that "Wade" has put more Proof on the Track then most of the guys that try and bash Him.

Turbo Charged--last I checked Rip was the fastest 4x4, if you have timeslips/video, please post them up, other than that, no one believes you.

"Wade" is a four letter word around here(no good!)

Back