Shops and tools

It's the rocker style. I just expected it to actually take off mower tires and such.
This one?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0001LQLE2/ref=mp_s_a_3?qid=1326238040&sr=8-3"]DeWALT DW059K-2 18-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2-inch Cordless Impact Wrench Kit:Amazon:Home Improvement@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YLofnPiAL.@@AMEPARAM@@51YLofnPiAL[/ame]

Yeap that's it. 60" Exmark Lazers. I tried to use it to get the wheel off my truck today and it ran a full battery dead and only broke one lug loose.

man sounds like bad batteries or something. I swap the slicks out with it on my truck and 2 other trucks at the track and put them back on with no problem.

You can use that manifold kit with a die grinder. Eastwood has alot of options for polishing. Summit I think does also.

You can use that manifold kit with a die grinder. Eastwood has alot of options for polishing. Summit I think does also.
I guess I was asking for direction also. I'm not sure what I need. I figured that a die grinder wouldn't cover enough area. But I guess you'd need it for tight spots.

Good to hear, let us know how you like it. I've bought 3 more makitas since I got that one.

did you like it that much that you bought three more or did they sh!t out so you bought three more? :lolly: do they come with any bits or adapters or anything? if not what are some good things to pick up that you use frequently? i.e. special sockets, adapters, extensions etc.

did you like it that much that you bought three more or did they sh!t out so you bought three more? :lolly: do they come with any bits or adapters or anything? if not what are some good things to pick up that you use frequently? i.e. special sockets, adapters, extensions etc.
I should have said 3 different ones lol.

Id get a good set of screwdriver bits. Its a 1/4" hex quick chuck so I bought 1/4"hex by 1/4" impact, in 3/8" and 1/2" as well.

They also make some cool hex shanked drill bits I want to get.

I should have said 3 different ones lol.

Id get a good set of screwdriver bits. Its a 1/4" hex quick chuck so I bought 1/4"hex by 1/4" impact, in 3/8" and 1/2" as well.

They also make some cool hex shanked drill bits I want to get.
good to know, im gettin everything together now. my wife is buying me the stuff at the end of the month. im excited

Impact swivels and swivel sockets

was this in regards to my question?

Impact swivels and swivel sockets

I have found the 15* (can't remember the exact degree) craftsman swivel extensions work great. Sometimes all you need is a slight swivel, that way you're not fighting an entire swivel socket.

I have the Ingersol Rand 3/8'' impact and 1/2'' drill. The trigger mannerism on these tools are great! They just have the 14.4v lithium batteries but so far it's been way more than enough. Great product.

57896.jpg

These things are unreal. If you are man enough to make them go around, you will either twist something off or it will come loose. Never had these slip on anything. Puts a standard pipe wrench to shame.

57896.jpg

These things are unreal. If you are man enough to make them go around, you will either twist something off or it will come loose. Never had these slip on anything. Puts a standard pipe wrench to shame.

my buddy has that, he has an extension for it too and man can those things twist some sh!t

57896.jpg

What the hell is that thing? It's like Knipex pliers, vise-grips, and a pipe wrench had a 3 way. LOL

I'm guessing that's just an adjustment only and there's no auto-lock.. eh?

On a side note.. I love my Knipex cobra pliers, own multiples of every size, and use them daily.

Back