So school me on suspensions options.

All the Carli stuff combined is $4200 and that's without the entire sway control replacement. Freakin' ridiculous.

Yes. It just eats the front tires off. I have to run 70psi or greater in them and rotate no more than 5000 miles. I've never had a Dodge that didn't scallop the edges off. Had it aligned, twice. Free spin hub kits are unlocked as well.

On my 2006 4x4 SRW I run 65 in the front and about 45-50 in the rear unloaded. I have Toyo open country tires 10ply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the Carli stuff combined is $4200 and that's without the entire sway control replacement. Freakin' ridiculous.

once you run it, you will understand why it comes with a price tag. Have you checked with bigrpowr for pricing?

Kelderman 2 stage

If you think most of the chop is in the rear, here is an option Jory...AS I said before, made a TON of difference in my 2007.

I don't notice the front ride being too hay wagonish...

Chris

once you run it, you will understand why it comes with a price tag. Have you checked with bigrpowr for pricing?

Not yet...but I will now that I know he sells it. :D I PM'ed him.
MIKEY!!!!!! :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

I think what I should do is spend some cash on extending my frame and do the add-a-packs and bags in the rear. I think that alone should help. I'd rather spend that 3 grand on the read end getting longer and some extra on it getting softer than putting it all up front with longer coils and arms and etc etc etc. The wheel base might help a bit too. I need the cash fairy to drop about 4 grand in my lap.

Last edited:
It is impressive how much bounce it takes out. Come to Ohio you can drive it.
Chris

I'd love to visit and walk around your bone yard for parts.

The biggest problem with this truck is the constant jarring and vibrations. Brand new tires, balanced...twice, alignment, etc. Every little expansion joint in the highway hurts.

If you're keeping the truck for the long haul, I'd throw in the vote for Carli as well. If not, try taking the bottom thick leaf and one or two others out. The spring length is geometrically plenty to give a nice ride. And do air bags with an in-cab controller.

I will say...I've regretted alot of purchases...but the Carli stuff hasn't been one of them. It's amazing the difference. Like not even the same truck. Like, I would look for places to dive off into the grass/dirt median at 60 mph just to float through whoops and rolls.

As a word of disclaimer though, if you start getting into good suspension stuff, it's as addicting as the horsepower arena. Only the pleasure doesn't wear off :D

If you're keeping the truck for the long haul, I'd throw in the vote for Carli as well. If not, try taking the bottom thick leaf and one or two others out. The spring length is geometrically plenty to give a nice ride. And do air bags with an in-cab controller.

I will say...I've regretted alot of purchases...but the Carli stuff hasn't been one of them. It's amazing the difference. Like not even the same truck. Like, I would look for places to dive off into the grass/dirt median at 60 mph just to float through whoops and rolls.

As a word of disclaimer though, if you start getting into good suspension stuff, it's as addicting as the horsepower arena. Only the pleasure doesn't wear off :D

If I do dump several grand on Carli...the seat of pants difference had better be enormous. I'm sure there isn't a 30 money back guarantee on all that mounted schidt.

If I do dump several grand on Carli...the seat of pants difference had better be enormous. I'm sure there isn't a 30 money back guarantee on all that mounted schidt.

how many miles are on your current suspension components anyways?

The rear springs make the biggest difference. Drove a 4th gen mega this weekend after he did the rear springs. Night and day. The front end stuff helps a lot, but the springs in the back made all the difference.

I'd slap one of them silver gate plates on there - guaranteed improvement

The rear springs make the biggest difference. Drove a 4th gen mega this weekend after he did the rear springs. Night and day. The front end stuff helps a lot, but the springs in the back made all the difference.

What springs did he change to?

I'd slap one of them silver gate plates on there - guaranteed improvement

I just threw up. Maybe I can get a Lincoln pickup. Those are the only tailgates uglier than the Platinum ones. LOL

Have tried new shocks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back