Spool Aid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be looking to do this soon mikey! Probably going to do it when I upgrade the top charger!

Subscribing......

So this is no BS , huh?? I'll really notice a Significant amount of spool and smoke control for the street??

No bs...swole..., smoke under daily driving has bin seriously reduced...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No. They are just saying this to make you spend more money. LOL :poke:

Ok T, I asked for that one! lol

I just have to make careful choices these days.... This sounds like a worth while one if it's not that difficult to do while on the truck and around the dual cp3's

So are these kits available for purchase or do I need to have one made? I am running a single CP3 and single S475. I would be very interested if these were available.

i have a question about installing the pipes in the head. could you just press the pipes in (head off the engine) on a press then braze them? or does the head get too hot and just melt the filler out?

Ok T, I asked for that one! lol

I just have to make careful choices these days.... This sounds like a worth while one if it's not that difficult to do while on the truck and around the dual cp3's

Now you call him T? Ugh i hate you..

I'm still waiting on my spool aid... one day it will show up, I hope. 12days it's been paid for hahahaha. Michael lemme know man.

Ok after some revisions... we had to make... to our charge pipe to make it more usable between all the years.. everything is smooth sailing now..

always have bin... my original charge pipe bend wasn't working for me.. so we went with a different angle.. works out better....

got mine it laramie! thanks for the motivation also got the studs in and sent the injectors out. let me just say studs are a pain! but worth it. i drove it for prolly 20 miles with the spool aid and once the boost kicks in its game over the thing is a rocket! love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back