Spool Aid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i just got an email saying wicked is going to start making these . I guess someone realized that it was a decent market for them...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Set me up, Ive emailed and pm'd still havent heard back from you. On the other hand Im sure you are swamped with messages and keeping up has got to be difficult!!!

Well, no offense to Shane but if you waited for his finished product it might be awhile (the guy is swamped). He might be smart though by watching the results first before fine tuning his own version.

Yeah a patent cost about $15K and really is worthless all someone has to do is CHANGE the product by 20% and it a whole new thing. Make the tubes shorter/longer with different length silicone couplers change the angle (to say it flows better) and its a different item. That and there are about 4 of us that I know of that are working on/making these right now. Which is the other part of a patent you have to prove your the original and no others already doing it so it would be pointless like mentioned. Easier and better to do like Laramie is doing make a few get the word out give good customer service and build them while ya can:clap:

Last edited:
Well I'm banned off CF again because I wont pay for a vendorship and I havent even talked about selling the kits on there since I was banned before...

I know it was all because i put go fast stuff for sale on my sig. And that was referring to truck parts i have for sale...lame but oh well,

On a good note today i was at this hotrod shop i go to alot and talking to the owner and we are going to exchange services... i will do some diesel work for him and he is going to teach me how to tig weld and help me build my cage for the cost of materials...!!!!! Im stoked....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I can't believe they got rid of the thread already. Wow not one did I see any post that your selling anything. Kinda harsh.

They are crazy strict over there man sometimes its pretty nuts. I have gotten a few points and warnings, luckily I have not gotten in trouble for a while but it is nuts.

A lot of us on CF get just as tired of the MY Truck wont smoke or HEY I NEED A SMOKE SWITCH as anyone. it gets old cluttering up threads with it all the time. They usually get told to put a damn trashbag over thier CAI or to BUILD a truck and the smoke will come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back