Spool Aid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
got mine it laramie! thanks for the motivation also got the studs in and sent the injectors out. let me just say studs are a pain! but worth it. i drove it for prolly 20 miles with the spool aid and once the boost kicks in its game over the thing is a rocket! love it

"When boost kicks in"

So does that mean its spools faster or not??

Lower smoke??

Laramie... you opened a can of worms on this! Good luck, any idea on shipping would be helpful!

Your telling me....!!!! I can't keep up with all the questions my om box is full every few hours... un real... I need to become a vendor...

Hey guys I have bin really busy and havent bin keeping up with this thread.... this should blow up more next week...!!!

I got your PM Laramie about shipping it last Friday. Have you shipped it yet. I need tracking info as well. Standard shipping is all you have to do my truck will be goin to get all the goodies installed on the 25th this month. Lemme know asap. Thanks.

Well I was going to wait it out, but now I'm curious. Go ahead and send me some pricing info as well. It should fit in nicely with the near future work I'll be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back