Spool Aid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well technically you should only do it once... how many times have you got married lately!!!!!! Hahaha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

got my pipes made will post when i get them on tomorrow hopefully have to move the apps made a bracket for it

Sweet thread! Just read through it. Looks like a sweet and efficient modification and should really help the guys with a big single... I'm almost temped to do it to my 01, but its pointless being its pretty much back to stock and in sell mode. Fa sho gonna do this on the CR I buy one day....LOL

The kit is mounted, great low end power, quick spool and lower egt. It took about 3hr started with 4 silicon hoses and 1.2m straight pipe.

Laramie4x4 you have to give the mod a name, as we can use in our sig.

Thanks for a great idea!

Hold the phone for a second. I have yet to (gulp) pull a cummins head but from past experiences with engine work on v8 gas engine, old v8 diesels, and 3 & 4 cylinder diesels in tractor diesels; pulling freeze plugs means coolant on the other side. But this is on the block and in this application its on the head. Im lost but understand at the same time...:doh:

Its closer to an Auxiliary Intake Modification more than a spool aid, etc.

Lavon

So Laramie4x4 are you selling these yet, if so pm me a price. Have you done one with dual cp3s and apps. i have water injectors under my intake plenum too

My best guess for the holes being there is a way to afix a holding divice for the casting process, but im no expert on that at all...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back