Spool Aid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pipe is only being held by a 1/2" area in head,
That is the only area you need to put it on.
Be careful when installing back plug, If you are
using straight bar or pipe, plug will go in on angle.
The tools I made to install are in the Mail, ask Mulisha to show you

It's not super easy to get stuff back there... I actually bought a small sledge to do the job.. but its not hard either I have done 6 now.. I can do it in an hour..

I used the same hammer, The plug will go in on a angle
if your not careful. I take a 6" scale and measure on
left and right side of face to make sure they are in straight.
I have installed 4, if George has any problems with his
he will need to take a 5 hour trip.

That's a good ? I was looking at the #6 plug and it looks like a pretty interesting spot to get at. Do you take anything out of the way besides the intercooler tube?

Nope, its really easy... just take out the inner fender well and i use a 2' long heel bar, and a 2# sledge...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

This seems like a really good idea laramie4x4. Have you tried to patent it or make it your own in any way?

There is no point...since anybody could copy it if they say it ya know....

One of these days I'll have to get it done to my truck, before the summer atleast. Once these temps drop my turbo will spool up nice and fast again.

Yes the first one emwe did had one, we are also doing one to a truck with a apps in th factory location, we made a riser to lift it up and run the pipes as normal.

You know I'm do damn close, if I buy one what would you charge me to help with installing it? I'd rather have the expert there than waste my time fighting it.

yeah thats exactly what i was thinking it shouldnt interfere with the tv cable should it?

Nope it wont... you might need to adjust the cable,that's all....

i might start doing mine this weekend along with taking my injectors out, and head studs. so the thing will be nasty when done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back