Spool Flange results with 467

15mpg and spooled up by 2500rpm! Dang, sign me up.

Talking about mine? We don't all have tons of money to dump into ppump 6.7 with high dollar compounds LOL Though I wish I did.

I finally readjusted my timing so it's somewhere above the white haze at idle point. Rotated the motor back about .5" on the damper. The super sensitive low end torque is gone, but it pulls harder now over 10mph (ish), same boost and spool as before, less smoke. I'd estimate it to be somewhere around 18*-19* now.

Last edited:
:umno: a spooled turbo is when the gauge barley comes off 0.

I'd like to quote some idiot on another thread... But I'm kinda piss drunk right now and don't care that much, but I think he was poking fun at a dude that considered his turbo to be "spooled" as soon as the peg starts moving... Don't quote me though cause southern got the best of me tonight and I may just be talking out of my a$$... (Thank you autocorrect for helping me type sober)

uploadfromtaptalk1367725591418.jpg

And because Jim takes good pictures LOL

945157_10201141849338591_1396195141_n.jpg

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Very nice Mike, glad to hear of these numbers! You should be botttom bottom 12s high 11s around sea level with these numbers on a good pass!

Very nice Mike, glad to hear of these numbers! You should be botttom bottom 12s high 11s around sea level with these numbers on a good pass!

Thats what I was hoping, but I never make a good pass. It's a curse.

Still can't believe it spools that good!

Hum, the 98' with a T-4 foot on top and what on the bottom....thinking!

Jim

Back