Standalone CR Sled trucks

The standalone CR trucks are running good and may prove themselves with consistancy but Adam Hallien (sp?) in "The Wrecker" has been awful hard to beat this year in the 2.6 class.

Apparently dillards motor is a clone to the one that is/was in brad ingram's 3.0 CR truck. No expense is spared for them trucks so yes, I'd assume it's been maxed out on a dyno before going in the truck but idk that to be true. Just a WAG on my part.

He runs right there with Ron gross (game on truck) whose truck runs right with halien. They're equally capable as far as I've seen.

P-pumps are tought to hang with, and yes crazy cr trucks are scarce, but Brad Ingram is back to the cr motor, and there is no lack of fueling. Dillards truck is very healthy. With equal dyno time, bet the results would suprise you.

my comment wasnt saying that a standalone truck cant compete, merely the one guys post said that all the top 3.0 trucks this year are standalone??? what did I miss tarr and maybe 1-2 other guys are the only one.. ask brad ingram if a standalone could hang in 3.0..... why do you think he went back to old setup.. they couldnt get the fuel needed I believe.

Ok the truck that keeps taking 1st place in 3.0 is running a CR, also Ingram abck with CR, as well as Smokingoat's brother in law that has a 3.0 CR and was only 2ft behind Kevin Cole and 7ft behind Tarr. The stand alones have come a long way in a year but you need a big pocket book to get it where its at. If one of the top engine builders in the nation "Scheid" is running CR's you gotta think they might be onto something...

I run an AG Pump and you run a CR and I'm saying yours is better and your saying mine is better, this is usually opposite.

Put it against Haisley. Or Brian baker or mad dog..

Bring it to COTPC....were Rob Wright, Jordan Lee, Gillifiland (sp), Hailian, Smoot, Straily, are kings of 2.6...... See how everyone stacks up......
Ill even through out an Invite Aug 23rd At the Darke County Fair Grounds
10 AM..... the most power track youll ever find..... all the clay was hauled in from a old tile mill..... (just ask toopy if theres clay there)

wes and the crew got the truck fixed..somethin very minor..just had never heard that kinda noise before.. The trucks really coming around the tunes have been awesome the last couple weeks..with time a zeus truck will hang..mines gettin closer everyweek..speeds my issue now not power cause i can hold my own w a heavy sled

Ok brad did just that Friday night last year at the extravaganza.

ok.... brad runs a bosch correct.. i thought everythig we were talking about was a zues?? bosch has been out for years so why make a thread all of a sudden and ask about standalones finally coming around.... what about efi live.. what do you think those trucks will do at schied??

ok.... brad runs a bosch correct.. i thought everythig we were talking about was a zues?? bosch has been out for years so why make a thread all of a sudden and ask about standalones finally coming around.... what about efi live.. what do you think those trucks will do at schied??

Be interesting to see what EFI can do. If the guys are right about why the stand alone ECM was needed, i dont think EFI will help much, but if they are wrong then i see EFI doing some great things.

Back