Stiffed by Long Island DIesel!!!!

As a parent....I would the F%^&R goes to jail and some big burly guy gets a hold of his A$% and makes in pay for this:soap:..Regardless of him being the owner of a great lift company...I lost all respect for him

Not sure if he's had his trial yet....but he's been in custody since Dec 3rd I think, denied bail multiple times.

The original poster's first post mentions him being a vendor.....but he he never was a vendor here. He was a vendor on other sites.

LIPD has only been a regular member here.

ok..first of all it sux he is using the name diesel technologies..thats what we were gonna use for our business name..oh well..

now..ryan and jermey are no longer friend ryan has be and still curtently owed money by jeremey so i know for a fact that he is not lying to you for jeremy..thats not gonna happen.

sin city, you are saying you were charged 2 times for one set of injectors? once by lipd and once by sdt? i am trying to understand that.

yeah trust me i'm trying to get to the bottom of it too !!
the day the injectors arrived i called casserly he said they were for SDT order and that jeremy owed him money he wasn't currently building any sticks for LIPD..

2 days ago after jeremy calls ryan, i called casserly right back and he changed his story and said that my sticks were in fact for an LIPD order, and that SDT paid him for some sticks but they went into a different truck that was 'local' to him...

now jeremy's not answering his phone again, and not returning my calls.. and i wanna know why casserly is lying to me.. either he lied to me a few days ago, or he lied to me last year when him and jeremy weren't getting along.. somehow i tend to believe that since he and jeremy are buddy-buddy again he was probably lying to me afew days ago...
even if they are LIPD order, jeremy still owes me about 3000 dollars, and he says he has my turbo ready to ship (like i need it now) but he is still being shady..
jeremy told me a few days ago that he no longer is in the "diesel performance business" for a living but yet his website is now bigger than ever and he's 'doing' ford,chevy, and dodge now ??
he also claims the package i sent him was never signed for and refused because the address i had was for his parent's house and they don't sign for his stuff.. yet yesterday when i looked at his website again, the address at the bottom is the same address i used ! ! !
so he is obviously still trying to pull the wool over my eyes and just say whatever to make me feel good and get me off the phone..

The original poster's first post mentions him being a vendor.....but he he never was a vendor here. He was a vendor on other sites.

LIPD has only been a regular member here.

That is correct and I'm sorry for not clarifying that earlier but I just copied and paste my post on a few forums. I really think everyone should know what they're dealing with if they decide to do business with Jeremy - LIPD - Diesel Technologies.

my blood boils every time i hear his name..

and he's dragging casserly into the mud with him which sucks because i need casserly to explain to me why his sticks in my truck maxed out about 100HP before they were supposed to...

no lawyer... about to get a plane ticket to NY..
i know he's broke, so i'll just take 4600 dollars worth of flesh out of his azz..
he won't look too hot when i'm done with him if he doesnt make things right like immediately.

no lawyer... about to get a plane ticket to NY..
i know he's broke, so i'll just take 4600 dollars worth of flesh out of his azz..
he won't look too hot when i'm done with him if he doesnt make things right like immediately.

if all else failed, and i had the money, I'd do the same thing :kick:

then he got ryan casserly to lie to me today about building the injectors for him when they were paid for my spartan diesel tech..

Danny, I have no dog in the hunt between you and Jeremy. I've heard both stories and still could care less about either one of them. My beef is with you now on calling me a liar. At the conclusion of our phone call on friday morning, we had everything pretty much figured out on what the deal was with the injectors. You just had to get in touch with Matt to clear everything up that morning, but he was at the dentist. So I guess I'll go over it again for you so you can read it.

The order for your injectors came in from Jeremy. This was right before Jeremy and Matt split. Right before the order shipped and Jeremy had already paid for the injectors, because I make Jeremy pay for his stuff up front, Matt gave me a "verbal" order for injectors. Matt gave me a check for the order, but did not give me a name to go along with that order. Jeremy's order was filled first, before I knew that the order from Matt was for you. So the money that was given to me from Matt was put on another order he gave me.

Now I've tried calling you twice this morning with no answer. The second time I called, it rang twice and then went to voicemail. Sounds like to me you didn't want to take my call. Now the ball's in your court. You have my number. I left it on your voicemail. Just in case, I'll PM it to you. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let 2 other businesses bring my name down because both are bickering with a client.

I'll be waiting for your call.

Danny, still no call. I've tried calling you on several occasions and keep getting a voicemail. If you want to shoot me a PM with a land line # I can reach you at, I will try you there.

Danny, I have no dog in the hunt between you and Jeremy. I've heard both stories and still could care less about either one of them. My beef is with you now on calling me a liar. At the conclusion of our phone call on friday morning, we had everything pretty much figured out on what the deal was with the injectors. You just had to get in touch with Matt to clear everything up that morning, but he was at the dentist. So I guess I'll go over it again for you so you can read it.

The order for your injectors came in from Jeremy. This was right before Jeremy and Matt split. Right before the order shipped and Jeremy had already paid for the injectors, because I make Jeremy pay for his stuff up front, Matt gave me a "verbal" order for injectors. Matt gave me a check for the order, but did not give me a name to go along with that order. Jeremy's order was filled first, before I knew that the order from Matt was for you. So the money that was given to me from Matt was put on another order he gave me.

Now I've tried calling you twice this morning with no answer. The second time I called, it rang twice and then went to voicemail. Sounds like to me you didn't want to take my call. Now the ball's in your court. You have my number. I left it on your voicemail. Just in case, I'll PM it to you. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let 2 other businesses bring my name down because both are bickering with a client.

I'll be waiting for your call.

edit: i had a long post here, but it's better left between you and i cass..

i'm sorry about today i was not ignoring you i was actually on the other line w/jeremy when you called..
i most certainly DO want to talk to you about this and some other stuff too.
the number you have for me is a good one.
by the time i got some free time today it was starting to get late and i know you are several hours ahead of me so didn't want to call too late.
if you don't hear from me tomorrow (have lots of stuff to try to finish up) feel free to call me again ryan. i also have poor reception at my house and half the time i can't hear it anyway since i'm almost deaf anyway.

Last edited:
Danny, still no call. I've tried calling you on several occasions and keep getting a voicemail. If you want to shoot me a PM with a land line # I can reach you at, I will try you there.

UPDATE NEWS PLEASE NOTE..
i spoke with ryan casserly this morning and we hashed out quite a few things. although there are still a couple of things that need to be researched and figured out, most of the issues that concern him have been addressed and have been handled in a very positive and respectful manner.
Ryan Casserly has personally taken some initiative to go out of his way and help me get the answers i have been looking for and has done an admiral job of putting my doubts to rest about his character.
I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT RYAN EVER LIED TO ME PURPOSELY.. I BELIEVE HE WAS MISINFORMED THE FIRST TIME WE SPOKE, AND HE ADMITTED THIS AND APOLOGIZED FOR THE HASSLES THAT IS HAS CAUSED..
I DO NOT HOLD RYAN PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE CRAP THAT HAS TRANSPIRED BETWEEN HIM AND I AND THE OTHER COMPANIES INVOLVED..
i must say that i am impressed w/the way he has handled things lately and he's actually going out of his way to make sure i get taken care of by all parties involved..

I HOPE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD DOES NOT HAVE ANY BAD FEELINGS ABOUT RYAN CASSERLY BASED ON WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN.. I FEEL BAD FOR NOT GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND I WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE CONSIDERED A FORMAL APOLOGY AND RETRACTION OF ALL MY NEGATIVE REMARKS CONCERNING RYAN CASSERLY.

I really don't have any interest in all of this dispute, but I did fallow the thread out of pure curiosity. I only want to say, that I think it is pretty cool how all of you guys on compd really look out for one another and were able to tresolve your issues... pretty cool :clap:

I didn't believe it anyway because I've done business with Ryan and can say that I have NEVER done business with anyone that is more HONEST or stand up than he is!!!

Back