Swole's Carnage AGAIN!!!!

I will call Jeff and get it setup. I will post address to Garmon diesel and instructions of how to do this for Dave. It would be cool to post on here what you give so all of us could keep up with what we have given to Dave.

Garmon's Diesel Performance

1222 High Falls Rd

Griffin. Ga 30223

500 post at $10 bucks=$5000. Who thinks they have not learned at $10 dollars worth of info on this thread? I know I have friends in Ga that are police officers and they don't make a killing guys. If I get enough responses I will call Jeff about setting a fund up at his shop for Dave.

Didn't swole say he made $40/hour? that's 80K + side jobs. Dave, you pull in near 6 figures don't you? That's a lot unless your spewing money on other crap that you don't need :)

500 post at $10 bucks=$5000. Who thinks they have not learned at $10 dollars worth of info on this thread? I know I have friends in Ga that are police officers and they don't make a killing guys. If I get enough responses I will call Jeff about setting a fund up at his shop for Dave.

What happen to... you play YOU pay ? Nice idea you have here.... when mine goes, call Jeff for me too :)

What happen to... you play YOU pay ? Nice idea you have here.... when mine goes, call Jeff for me too :)

Your an "Obie" supporter. He's got you covered!! Didn't he sign your twin kit!:hehe:

Ok I just talked to jeff Garmon and he said that if you wanted to send money for David Elrod to send it to the shop. The address is ( Garmon's Diesel Performance 120 Park West Dr. Mcdonough,Ga. 30253-6825. Come on guys David puts his life on the line for people almost everyday for hardly anything let's help him out. You can't even buy a decent meal for $10 bucks. Competition diesels saying is " bringing the best together" if you truly mean it when you say I wish I could help then here is your chance. When you mail your donation to garmons to make it easier put a note in the envelope telling the donation is for "The Big Swole Fund". Thanks guys.

Didn't swole say he made $40/hour? that's 80K + side jobs. Dave, you pull in near 6 figures don't you? That's a lot unless your spewing money on other crap that you don't need :)

Im sure he makes 40/hr on OT, not normal rate, if he does, what dept do u work for, ill be applying there instead of FL!

If you want to help David out do so if you wanna make comments about you need tires.... Twins..... Pay to play.... I mean come on guys. On a positive note say you do send money then let's try and keep up with how much we send by adding your donation to the last. For instance georgboy $20 so and so 10 = $30 and so on basic math lol. Thanks guys.

If you want to help David out do so if you wanna make comments about you need tires.... Twins..... Pay to play.... I mean come on guys. On a positive note say you do send money then let's try and keep up with how much we send by adding your donation to the last. For instance georgboy $20 so and so 10 = $30 and so on basic math lol. Thanks guys.

Sir, also hate to tell you that folks behind the scene's have helped. Sir!!!!

Im sure he makes 40/hr on OT, not normal rate, if he does, what dept do u work for, ill be applying there instead of FL!

I haven't a clue what a police officer make short of what he mentioned in a thread a while back. didn't know that's probably over time.

I make salary, I haven't had a concept of hourly in some time. :) Some weeks I work 35, some weeks I work 60, check stays the same :)

I googled it isb and called jeff. He must two shops lol. I don't want to argue bout it either. I am just trying to help big swole with his rebuild. I know guys are(have) helped him in the past that's awesome. I have not though and wanted to do so. Thanks guys in advance for all your help.

I apologize isb your address is correct I googled it and it gave me his old address. Garmons diesel performance 1222 high falls rd griffin ga 30223.

Back