Techs not knowing the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like someone felt threatened and ran to the tech guys to handycap a well built truck. how did that work out for you

Don't no who the hell your talking about there buddie. Nobody scared here. Only reason he won last night is since the best truck broke.

Don't no who the hell your talking about there buddie. Nobody scared here. Only reason he won last night is since the best truck broke.

haha its pretty bad the truck that won is just a lil 3in turbo :rockwoot: hang a 3in on the other trucks and see what happens yea scott had a hook with another lil 3in!!

Thanks T PRO. Good seeing u last night, Everyone including myself should take lessons on being an all out good guy from this man.

Pops your right but we will never no since rockey wont be coming back. He does'nt want to go with our rules. Yes scott did have a good run but you no what im talking about dont be retarded. And watch the vid he droped to 4 cylinders at the 150 mark and still took it to 301 feet. With 8 i sure dont think he could of got him self 8 more feet.:lolly::lolly:

Was it just me or was his fuel burning as it hit the ground. Ever seen diesel fuel do that before?

Not sure what happened in the prostreet tech, but Mr attitude tech guy need know the rules and how to check them befor he goes shoving the big chip on his shoulders into peoples faces.

This^^

Not only was he unprofessional in teching the 3.0 trucks ( yelling and overall disrespecting the pullers) he also doesnt know how to measure a turbo! he measured one 2.6 competitors compressor wheel instead of the cover and then shouts out the measurement infront of all the competitors! Not to mention there was a truck with out a headlight, and a truck with a trick hitch.

FPP, please refrain from sending this moron to anymore truck pulls as a tech. He does a fine job when hes standing on the track holding a flag, but thats about it! He even said him self that he hates diesel trucks. Maybe its on his agenda to run them out? :what:

FPP has unlimited singles and bushed twin truck rules that these trucks run, If u are a 3 inch truck and want to pull with these trucks then 3 inch trucks use nadm rules, I dont see where nadm say oem bed floor!

then again i havent seen too many fords with beds as long as yours:lolly:

we loaded my friends 2.6 truck up and were walking back through the pits noticing the commotion. this explains it. we were treated to one he$% of a show last night in prostreet. test hook, hook, pull off hook ftw. impressive on any level. lets hope the techs get their heads out of their collective asses so that we may see more of what we saw last night.

again, props to all the pro street pullers for an excellent show

So wats the arguement? Rules do state the 3.0 trucks will use nadm rules and also state (IF)no bed floor they will have to move 200lbs to rear of truck! By sounds of it they made sumone move weight back that did have a bed floor??

So wats the arguement? Rules do state the 3.0 trucks will use nadm rules and also state (IF)no bed floor they will have to move 200lbs to rear of truck! By sounds of it they made sumone move weight back that did have a bed floor??

yes

Pops your right but we will never no since rockey wont be coming back. He does'nt want to go with our rules. Yes scott did have a good run but you no what im talking about dont be retarded. And watch the vid he droped to 4 cylinders at the 150 mark and still took it to 301 feet. With 8 i sure dont think he could of got him self 8 more feet.:lolly::lolly:

we have pulls at cotpc that anyone is more than welcome to come pull against rocky.

I dont beleive tech(s) is the correct word, it was just one tech causing the yellow **** storm. Im pretty sure every one knows the exact size shape and form of our turbo now!

Last edited:
Theres alot of things that truck does that a normal diesel not supposed to do!

Run race fuel through a commin rail injector another awsome idea. Fuel dumping onto a 1800* exhaust manafold I am no rocket scientst but I think it may turn to flames?? Why dont you and friends grow some balls and put the money up to tech my truck, I sure could use the extra coin to repair my junk.

I think you are still bitter the class has changed so much, that a $800. turbo is going to compete any longer. Welcome to motorsports.

we have pulls at cotpc that anyone is more than welcome to come pull against rocky.

Excuse cboy he means well but is easily excited.

I am greatful for the 3.0 attendance this season. I hope they choose to come back! It is nice to see new trucks. I fell asleep in line during the rule sagga and never caught wind of it till the middle of the pull.

I don't think it it is fair to get pissed at the techs that are trying to do there job as they see it. (I assume) My belief fpp is on the honor system maybe a little to much and when a tech takes a stand it may get out of hand. It the grand scheme we as truck pullers are out to have fun and I would assume are not in the for the money so why get worked up??

i love pulling!!!!! never make money just love it, even when i get smoked its still awesome to hook!!!

And that is very true the sport has weeded out the guys who r penny pinchers and that pro street class has came along way in past few year just like the 2.6 class, and last time I checked you are allowed to run fuel additive such as outlaw or schieds and race fuel, hell a lil gas in that fuel goes along way, and that's true if it was about money no of us would be doing it, it's for that rush the love of pulling! And I like and hope the 3.0 guys that r pullin with fpp stick around threw a nice mix in to the class and ya gotta love competition! Cause I do

Holy Crow! and I thought 2.6 was bad.:doh:

Caleb, I was 750 miles away and missed the annoucment. Can you PM me the specs on your charger?LOL jk. keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back