The argument for a real conversion injector

PROOF! O2 generators are easy to come by, Im just curious how you plumbed it.

Oh. The generator, not the money. Sorry I misread your request. Sadly I won't be posting any pics of my work. Proprietary. I'm sure you understand. The DS (DieselSpace) program is cutting edge. I guess I could email you some specs if you are interested, it would be nice to have another truck out in space with me. It gets lonely. I pass the time listening to "Major Tom", and eating krimpets.

Great thread? We were basically told in the first page that an application correct injector wouldn't come from F1 because its a PITA to build and theres not a high enough demand. Now CR's, there easy money.

Last edited:
Point taken, but I personally learned the differences between the two and still wonder how this can be done by someone else.

dont believe come on down here to witchita kansas and il show ya differnet il pull your "speacally converted injectors" all over town

Ummmm.... really?? I don't have to come to 'witchita', I already live there and I have some of these 'speacally converted injectors'

Sooo, who should I throw my money at for a good set of injectors. Or should I just have DDP lower the opening pressure on my 200's? These ol' BD's are noisey! Im tempted to call monster pump Mike...

Sooo, who should I throw my money at for a good set of injectors. Or should I just have DDP lower the opening pressure on my 200's? These ol' BD's are noisey! Im tempted to call monster pump Mike...

I would recommend Monster pump Mike. He is the only other person doing them right now. The set i had worked well.

I would recommend Monster pump Mike. He is the only other person doing them right now. The set i had worked well.

I dont think Mike's injectors are a conversion injector, they just run really well. However he is not the only one JL machine can build you the same thing.$.02

I dont think Mike's injectors are a conversion injector, they just run really well. However he is not the only one JL machine can build you the same thing.$.02

I haven't tried JL. I was going to order a set to try and was told it was just another DDP style injector. They may be fine, but I'd have to compare before I would spend money.

I plan to make some conversion injector bodies to try out in my truck, but they are on the back burner right now.

I have a model of the injector body done up and also had the different pieces of the injector analyzed to determine metal type, hardness, and coating. Progress is slow, but it is still moving forward...

Back