The built thread.

Thanks Rich,

This got put on the back burner for a while as my wife wanted me to concentrate on the Chevelle...but that has run into a road block and I'll be switching gears back to the truck.

Last time I touched it I was doing some "wiring" and I dorked up something so it wont start now. LOL I am also looking for an axle upgrade before finishing the rear suspension. I need to go from the stock 59 6x5.5 bolt pattern to a 5x4.75 bolt pattern and a little bit narrower (to be able to run three sets of wheels interchangeably with the Chevelle).

Winter projects suck when they don't fit in the garage.

That is a awesome truck, I got a 47 Chevy on a modified 2500 dodge frame. I paid 175 for the truck and 400 for the dodge frame with a "blown" 12v nv4500.

Nice build and keep getting it done.! mine will be a few years till its done, got my first kid on the way in July.

scott, keep the updates coming, I am working on getting a thread started on my build like you asked in a previous thread. A lot of metal in these ol tri fives isn't there.

Sure is...but not enough in the frame. LOL

And whom evr designed the Cummins/Dodge starter needs punched in the junk!!

The gap between more and enough never changes.

Just grabbed a couple pics. For you Josh...
f0109136e7ece917b3425fff6b411827.jpg
de09490cc98515c5cd7ddd02bf797d4d.jpg
bf0088094aa0ff1af383c9f51d3a6578.jpg
[/IMG]

Painted the front bumper white (typical for the work trucks of the day)....i don't like it. It will be black once the weather permits.uploadfromtaptalk1424619232074.jpg

It was originally white...white sections on the back are original paint. When it gets a real paint job, there is no telling what color mood I'll be in. LOL

I need to sell it.
It is still a project, but it wont be cheap either.

Thinking $25,000. I'll start a for sale thread soon.

Back