The built thread.

After a reality check, I have decided to sell the truck for $10,000...FIRM

Can a mod move this to the for sale section? I'll add more detail on the motor (the most important part) this coming week.

Dont you do it! You've had it since high school!
You aren't kidding, something like that you will kick yourself all your life if you sell it. I wouldn't sell it unless you are about to loose the roof over your head....

You can keep it at my house if it helps. You wont have to look at it all day and who knows I might throw a part or two at it!!!! Only 15 miles away, you can come visit whenever you want:rockwoot:

Dont you do it! You've had it since high school!
Middle school....i wont lower the price any further. And if it doesn't sell by spring i'll keep it...if our finances turn around. I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck!!

I understand but dont be mad at me if I hope you don't get what you want for it so you're forced to keep it!!!

I'm just now getting my head above water, finally paying off some debt, making some head way.... Then I go buy another Toyota :bang I suck at this game....

Anyone? If it doesn't sell by the time I reenlist I'll keep it....might lose the wife but....

Just reenlisted, sold back all my leave (won't get it until March though). and I
m just over 18, can't retire just yet.

You mean when i got the paperwork and asked the personellist where her OIC was?

So I found a stack!
43e88201db6ae2992de18f82743b0005.jpg

Just so you know, I'm not as smart as I think I am.

Back