The new girl

good to see young ladies like your self gettin into the sport. why dont you come teach these girls in maryland what s up.

how bout a silver boat?

Silver20Boat.jpg

yah i know there aren't many girls like me..... i wouldn't buy anything other then a diesel or something that gets good mileage like my jetta tdi 55mpg hell yah but i do drive the common rail more (looks hotter)

I'm in the same boat! TDI is paid for, Truck however is NOT!!

Once again!! Nice on the Silver!!!

2002VWGolfTDI.jpg

YOU BETTER HOPE YOUR WIFE DOESN'T GET ON HERE...LOL

SHE WILL SEE YOUR SOUL MATE..

LOL

No Doubt!!! She (we're not married yet :evil) is registered as a member but never gets on here..That I know of!! Yikes!! lol

I'm way to old for this youngster anyway!!! :bang

Nice to see a young lady with some Taste in trucks, cars, and color!!!!

So is there a higher age requirement and marriage license required to post here and do ya have to own a silver vehicle?... well if thats the case im screwed all three ways cause i dont own a silver truck, im not married and im not very old... LOL.. But..Welcome... from someone whos actually your age ;).. LOL... jk Fellas on the age part...Gotta have a little fun.. Hehe :p

Welcome fellow Oregonian, diesel pickup and TDI Jetta owner!!!

I think I remember seeing you at the Firebird race (where you are in one of your photos). The truck I sometimes drive (MBRP/DirtyMax) is in the staging lanes below you in the photo, although the other driver was running at that race. I was running my white F350 crew cab dually, and spending most of the time chasing my 7-year-old daughter around the place (and trying to get her to bundle up enough in that cold weather).

Have you done anything to your Jetta? My mods are just Kerma tuning and a Der Chimera Stage II clutch (after the first tune fried the stock clutch). I plan to add injector nozzles one of these days, and work with Kerma on a revised tune (have tried 2 custom tunes, but want to make a few more changes).

Have your raced your truck or your Jetta yet? Don't let people talk you out of it just because it's a stick. I have a lot of fun racing my Jetta, even though it's tough to be consistent in it.

As a hot girl with an awesome truck, watch out for all the leg humpers on here (and you've already met several on this thread)!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hi i'm the new girl. Figured it was about time i got my own profile on comp d. I live in Pendleton, OR and am going to school to be a Dental Assistant and moving on to be a Hygienist once I am done here. I have come to love Cummins over the past few years. I have driven many and finally have my own. I think I am finally done with mods:hehe: we,ll see.

HELLO!! I just got my teeth cleaned yesterday or i'd been sure to come have you do mine!!! lol

Welcome fellow Oregonian, diesel pickup and TDI Jetta owner!!!

I think I remember seeing you at the Firebird race (where you are in one of your photos). The truck I sometimes drive (MBRP/DirtyMax) is in the staging lanes below you in the photo, although the other driver was running at that race. I was running my white F350 crew cab dually, and spending most of the time chasing my 7-year-old daughter around the place (and trying to get her to bundle up enough in that cold weather).

Have you done anything to your Jetta? My mods are just Kerma tuning and a Der Chimera Stage II clutch (after the first tune fried the stock clutch). I plan to add injector nozzles one of these days, and work with Kerma on a revised tune (have tried 2 custom tunes, but want to make a few more changes).

Have your raced your truck or your Jetta yet? Don't let people talk you out of it just because it's a stick. I have a lot of fun racing my Jetta, even though it's tough to be consistent in it.

As a hot girl with an awesome truck, watch out for all the leg humpers on here (and you've already met several on this thread)!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I haven't done any mods yet to the jetta want to keep it for good mileage. I haven't raced either of them. I might sled pull this next year not sure yet i was thinking about racing to but don't want to brake anything cuz its hella expensive. Im thinking about it :)

I haven't done any mods yet to the jetta want to keep it for good mileage. I haven't raced either of them. I might sled pull this next year not sure yet i was thinking about racing to but don't want to brake anything cuz its hella expensive. Im thinking about it :)

Bring 'em on out to the track!

I ran my Jetta at a few races bone stock. Pretty hard to break it when completely stock. It actually gets better mileage with the tune in it. I have a stop-&-go rush hour commute through town, and it still averages around 44 mpg in town (up from about 40 mpg without the tune). I haven't gotten any good mileage runs on the highway with the tune, but I still got 53 mpg when driving 75-85 mph in Montana. I have heard that the injector nozzles improve mileage even more.

I've run hundreds of passes in my dually at the track without breaking, although it is a near-stock slug. It's getting new injectors and custom tunes in a few weeks, so I'll probably start breaking stuff now!

I just want to know how many Private Mesages you've gotten since you've joined??????????????????????????????????

LOL sorry. Your are a cute girl with a nice "motor'd" truck..so im gonna put my 2 cents in. I'm an Agricultural Business student at UGA, I graduate this semester AND im single. Is this the :wrong: for this?

I think we need an eHarmony for diesel people??

Don't take any this to heart new girl bc I'm smashed at the moment.

It would be, except there would be about 1500 guys to every one girl....

I dont like my chances...

Back