The new girl

So instead of penis size we are comparing boost?

156#

I think this girl added me on FB the other day.

Welcome. I think I saw your truck in Idaho in October at the NHRDA races that day. Sounds like you have a great attitude and personality to hang with the 'guys' around here.

Danni,
What kind of stuff do you do with your truck (towing, mudding, etc)? Do you do your own work? We can see in the photo that you at least change your own oil! Another good source of info (and leg humpers) is to show up at one of the truck work days/weekends that get put on around here. I have been to some good ones organized by NWBombers.com (mostly Dodge) and NWForddiesels.com (mostly Ford). Actually you could probably show up and con half the guys into working on your truck for you ;) I wouldn't be a leg humper (I have a girlfriend whose leg I would be humping instead), but I'd be happy to show you which ones to avoid ;)

BTW - nice choice in gauges for your truck, you obviously have good taste...

Welcome. I think I saw your truck in Idaho in October at the NHRDA races that day. Sounds like you have a great attitude and personality to hang with the 'guys' around here.

PA030042.jpg
[/IMG]
you are probably thinking of this one i didn't have mine then i got it three weeks after NHRDA races

Welcome Danni, great personality. Isn't it "Pendleton Whisky" that gets you laid in the "UnWoolen Mills". I'll have to enter the "Roundup" to see if it is Boost! :hehe:

you are probably thinking of this one i didn't have mine then i got it three weeks after NHRDA races

Not that one. I thought I saw a truck that looked like yours. Oh well, even though you didn't have one then you do now. That's all that matters.

Welcome, we need to increase our female numbers, need to keep these guys in line. It's nice to see another female getting into the addiction.

Welcome, we need to increase our female numbers, need to keep these guys in line. It's nice to see another female getting into the addiction.

Yeah, Debs is waaaay overtaxed doing this by herself at times! :cheer:

Danni, welcome to CompD!

I see the e-leg humping has officially begun with some of the guys here. I just hope that none of them are yelling out "ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME ZIGGY STARDUST!!" in an asian accent while humping said leg. That would be scary.

Scott

Not that one. I thought I saw a truck that looked like yours. Oh well, even though you didn't have one then you do now. That's all that matters.
(in my best asian accent) They all rook arike... (think back to Medicine Hat in 2008)

I wonder how many of us girls are on compd?
That's funny now that I think about it, even compared to other diesel forums, there aren't that many women on here. Some that come to mind: Pangela and DirtyBlonde from NorCal (they both race & sledpull their Dodges); cdiesel (CSIPSD's wife) - she doesn't make it on here much any more, but I've seen her swap turbos and install exhaust. Also DieselGirli. Heck, as I look up each of these people, it looks like they haven't posted in ages. Maybe you girls can drag them back into the diesel community ;)

No Boys Allowed... Lol

Yeah that would be nice to know lol we should start an all girls forum NO guys :rockwoot: hope to hear from some of the other girls on here

Thats funny. I don't know if you come across this but, most other girls that arent around a pulling track or drag strip much or at all... look at you with a blank stare when you begin an enthusiastic run down of the last pull and your footage or how tight you turn your truck goin down the track or how badly you want the new set of injectors and a turbo. I love it and its hard to find another female that gives a rip about any of it. My husband and I have a ball sled pulling. All it took was one trip down the track for me and it was an addiction! He has had to move out of the drivers seat for at least half of the pulls for the past 2 seasons until now. I finally got my own and it's going to get some upgrades and i'll be ready to go down the track in my very own truck this year. Its gonna be interesting to see a husband and wife battle it out on the track. lol:rockwoot:

Back